Feed up hearing saying wrong things

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 21, 2014
I did nt want to start this in the thread where agirls got hurt.

Why do some of you continully say we dont know why this happened?

Accidents dont just happen, we are in a battle. You quote it but dont believe it.

satan came to steal kill and destroy. Is that true or not? If its true stop saying we dont know why. So someone got hurt, dies, got cancer.

This all comes from oh Gods in control of every thing. No Hes not. You are. You decide to swear, steal be sarky on this forum God doesnt stop you. You speed in the car He doesnt stop you. satan will. We have free will so did hitler who served satan. God didnt stop hitler. or vietnam. Or any other war. The bad guys win because they have free will. God doesnt interfear or he is talking away free will.
The enemy is satan but a lot blame God because they cant understand if Gods in control he must be behind the child that died.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Just one little thought here - God does interfere many times when we pray. He responds to prayer. We might wonder why he didn't answer our prayer the way we prayed - but nothing will take away my belief that prayer moves the hand of God.

Why would Jesus teach us to pray "Give us this day our daily bread"? "Deliver us from evil?"

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Prayer matters and each and ever persons actions matter.

Prayer is a private message to the most powerful being in existence, YHWH.

Our persons actions matter because we are followers of vessels of the Creator.

Yes we live in a sin sick world but the problem is everyone accepts it.

None of the prophets accepted it. The Messiah didnt just sit by and say nothing. They all spoke up AND TOOK ACTION!

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
but the churches have taught a false message, telling people it is love to allow everyone they know get programmed to do evil...

They even are taught they will be whisked away before it gets bad, even though the scriptures clearly state otherwise

Mattithyah 24:21-22, "For then will be great tribulation, such as has not come to pass since the beginning of the world to this time--no, nor ever will be. And unless those days were shortened, there would no flesh be saved; but for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened."

Mattithyah 24:29-31, "Immediately, but after the tribulation of those days will the sun be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven; and then will all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His malakim with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of earth to the other."

1 Corinthians 15:50-54, "Now I say this brothers: that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Yahweh; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.Behold, I show you a secret truth: we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed--In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible will have put on incorruption, and this mortal will have put on immortality, then will be brought to pass the saying that is written: Death is swallowed up in victory."

people are taught correcting is not loving, but allowing people to continue in error is actually love

Luke 17:3-4, "So be on your guard! If your brother trespasses against you, rebuke him! But if he repents, forgive him! And if he trespasses against you seven times in one day, and seven times in that day turns to you, and says; I repent; then you must forgive him."

Proverbs 10:17, "He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, but he who refuses reproof goes astray."

Proverbs 12:1, "Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is brutish"

Proverbs 15:12, "A scorner has no love for one who would reprove him, so he will not go near the wise."

Dec 12, 2013
Solomon said time and chance happen unto all...Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Solomon said time and chance happen unto all...Ecclesiastes 9:11
WOW, thank you for that verse.

Ecclesiastes 9:1-12, "So I thought about all this, and came to this conclusion: the righteous and wise, with all their works, are in the hands of Yahweh. Not one knows whether love or hatred awaits him; all of that is before him. There is, however, one event that befalls everyone. This same event comes upon the righteous and the wicked; the kind and the bad; the clean and the unclean; to him who sacrifices and to him who does not sacrifice; as to the righteous man, so to the sinner; as it is to those who take oaths; so it is to those who are afraid to take oaths. This is the evil in everything that is done under the sun; that this one thing befalls everyone! Yes, the minds of the sons of men are full of evil, and madness is in their hearts while they live. Then after they have lived, they all die. But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope; for a living dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they will die; but the dead do not know anything; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten. Their love, their hate, and their envy have already perished; never again will they have a share in anything done under the sun. Go your way, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart for Yahweh now accepts your works. May your garments always be white, and may your head lack no ointment. Live joyfully with the wife you love all the days of your vain; fleeting, life, which He has given you under the sun; all your days of vanity; frustration and folly; for that is your portion; compensation, in life, and in the labor which you perform under the sun. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might; for there is no work, nor device; plan, nor knowledge, nor wisdom in the grave where you are going. I turned once more and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor honor to men of skill; but time and circumstances befall each of them. For man does not know his time; like fish taken in a cruel net, like birds caught in a snare, so the sons of men are entrapped by an evil time, when it falls suddenly upon them For man does not know his time; like fish taken in a cruel net, like birds caught in a snare, so the sons of men are entrapped by an evil time, when it falls suddenly upon them."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013

Yahshua 23:8, "You are to hold fast to Yahweh your Father, just as you have until now."

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
1 Corinthians 2:9, "But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the mind of man the things which Yahweh has prepared for those who love Him."

Isayah 24:1-6, "Behold, Yahweh makes the earth empty and makes it waste, perverts the face of it and scatters abroad its inhabitants; And it will be: as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his owner; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with him who takes usury, so with him who gives usury to him: The land will be utterly emptied and utterly plundered, for Yahweh has spoken this word. The earth mourns and fades away, the world mourns and fades away, and the haughty people of the earth languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants of it, because they have transgressed the Laws, changed the ordinance, and broken the everlasting covenant. Because of this, the curse has devoured the earth, and they who dwell therein are desolate; therefore, the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left."

1 Corinthians 2:9, "But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the mind of man the things which Yahweh has prepared for those who love Him."

Nov 21, 2014
Just one little thought here - God does interfere many times when we pray. He responds to prayer. We might wonder why he didn't answer our prayer the way we prayed - but nothing will take away my belief that prayer moves the hand of God.

Why would Jesus teach us to pray "Give us this day our daily bread"? "Deliver us from evil?"
Yes He does I know that. But do you really know what prayer is . Do you know that commanding is prayer?
When you know I am in the Father and He is in me and we make our dwelling IN you. When yoiu know you are a son of God both male and female. When you know everything is at your disposel. When you know who you represent . When you know you are in a spiritual battle and God wants you to fight in it. every thing changes.
We lay hands on the sick and God heals them.
We cast out demons In Christs name.
We call them things into being that are not because of who we are in him.
He taught us to pray for the kingdom. And mind this is also an old testament prayer. John the bap OT prophet. Yes ?
But its all about kingdom not having a better day than yesterday.
Its god s will that the whole of the people on the earth be healed. Through us. He gave us the baton. We grow into Christ. Grow into Christ for what to do the things He did. Thats scripture. common it must be adding up.
I have this convo daily and daily the most lovly Christiands fill with rage. when the realise I am saying most of what they knew was worthless and wrong. I was not quite angry when I first heard this but shocked to my core. But its true. Today I really love Jesus. I really get people in my face, and turn there backs on me. But I dont mind I love the gospek that works. I prayed for things 21 years never worked. Now I pray with a kingdom mind set and it works No one can take it away from me. I Just am thrilled taking abnout this . I dont take offence any more. I see what you are like in the spirit and your beutiful. I actully can spell. But my spirit goes faster than my fingers can.

I really loved you post short as it was. It lifeted me . Just one little thought . No threat no shouting Thank you. Maybe the posts do effect me a little still. Any way I know where I am heading .

Praye does move the hand of God.
Amen.

Dec 12, 2013
WOW, thank you for that verse.

Ecclesiastes 9:1-12, "So I thought about all this, and came to this conclusion: the righteous and wise, with all their works, are in the hands of Yahweh. Not one knows whether love or hatred awaits him; all of that is before him. There is, however, one event that befalls everyone. This same event comes upon the righteous and the wicked; the kind and the bad; the clean and the unclean; to him who sacrifices and to him who does not sacrifice; as to the righteous man, so to the sinner; as it is to those who take oaths; so it is to those who are afraid to take oaths. This is the evil in everything that is done under the sun; that this one thing befalls everyone! Yes, the minds of the sons of men are full of evil, and madness is in their hearts while they live. Then after they have lived, they all die. But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope; for a living dog is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they will die; but the dead do not know anything; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten. Their love, their hate, and their envy have already perished; never again will they have a share in anything done under the sun. Go your way, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart for Yahweh now accepts your works. May your garments always be white, and may your head lack no ointment. Live joyfully with the wife you love all the days of your vain; fleeting, life, which He has given you under the sun; all your days of vanity; frustration and folly; for that is your portion; compensation, in life, and in the labor which you perform under the sun. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might; for there is no work, nor device; plan, nor knowledge, nor wisdom in the grave where you are going. I turned once more and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor honor to men of skill; but time and circumstances befall each of them. For man does not know his time; like fish taken in a cruel net, like birds caught in a snare, so the sons of men are entrapped by an evil time, when it falls suddenly upon them For man does not know his time; like fish taken in a cruel net, like birds caught in a snare, so the sons of men are entrapped by an evil time, when it falls suddenly upon them."
That is life for sure.....under the sun....!