Feedback Plz on some Christian Rap im doin!! Thank you in Advance.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Grey

I'm a non-christian, but a lot of that was really good for a lesser known artist, the sound quality was great! What program did you use?

T

Truss-City

Adobe Audition CS6, wishing Protools lol, not yet tho, thanks for the feedback grey!

T

Truss-City

T

Truss-City

thnks for the feedback, checked out joey's stuff from the link you pasted, lil overboard on the commentry or the talkin over the music tho, other then that, his stuff sounded good.
I actually read underneath the audio that it was a audio biography lol My bad, there was supposed to be all that commentry durr , sounds good.

T

Truss-City

Bumping it up

Apr 14, 2011
Good stuff, Truss. God bless you and that your songs would be used by God to minister to people.