Feel like giving up - - Remember GOd's in control...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

youthablaze

Even though times are hard and it seems that God isn't present, he is still there watching and protecting you. Sometimes God allows things to happen to you just to test your faith, therefore still trust God. Just as how Job still trusted God through all of his sickness and trials. He was faithful to God and in the end after trusting and believing God he was rewarded. When your feeling down remember this "Don't be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Since God assured us, "I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you," we can boldly quote, God is there, ready to help; I'm fearless no matter what. Who or what can get to me? Hebrews 13:5 (the message). So continue to trust GOD!!!!.... He never fails us yet!!!!! AMEN

P

PlayOn

great words there. We definately need to remember that God is in control when things arent going the way we planned them to be,health issues,etc..
All we have to do is have faith in God and he will show the way!

Y

youthablaze

that's right play on...keep the faith in Jesus name AMen!!

D

Dmurray

God woke my pastor up in the middle of the night the other day to preach about it on Sunday. It was a GREAT message. He said its like a baby learning to walk. At first the parents hold your hands and then eventually they let go. God does the same with us. He lets go so we can walk in his trust and in faith, so he doesn't have to hold us all the time.

He said sometimes whenever you first get saved whenever God lets go you get this sense of fear come over you and you say to yourself, where is God? Whats going on here?

This happens to babies also when you let go of their hand, they start to cry cause they don't feel you anymore, but little do you know they are right there behind you waiting to catch you and pick you up when you fall.

Remember God is there, you just can't see him ;) . Walk in trust and faith in God.

He knows you will struggle with sin, just as a baby struggles to walk.

God bless. :D

Y

youthablaze

Amen Dmurray, I was reading Job when i got this....God is awesome!!!!

R

Remmy

thank you guys,
i really needed to hear this..
God bless

D

Dmurray

Oh I forgot to add:

He titled it Don't Give Up. He said, whatever God delivered you from, if you chose to go back now, it'll be worse than it was before. He said the best day without God doesn't even compare to the worst day with God. Everything with God is so much better. If you feel like giving up, just press on, you will make it through the storm. Keep walking in God's trust and pray.

God Bless.

Y

youthablaze

Amen to that man....keep pressing on...Push till we pass through the storm....