Feel so alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lakay

Going through a lot and everyone around us is against us. Not for us. Feel like all I want to do is move and get out of this town.

W

Water1944

Lakay, you are not alone God is with you.i'm not sure what's going on, I'm praying for you for strength to deal with all around you.God's blessings on you.

S

spacefreak

i hope and pray that everything works out, rely on GOD and concentrate on what GOD wants and thinks and not the world
GOD bless

C

cadahl

I understand what you are felling.The only one who can take it away is Jesus...Keep you eyes on him. He takes away all the loneliness.He is always with u so u are never alone.:) The one who matters is for you not against u.

Oct 31, 2011
I have been there, done that, but as a little child. Mom got sick and left me with her far out sister in law when I was six months old. When she came to get me five years later, she and I didn't bond. My relatives were angry about who I was left with, said Mom did wrong, and to prove it they set out to prove I had been ruined. Mom died in my home 62 years later and the last words she spoke to me was "you will have to change", it was also almost the first words she spoke when we met.

The end result of all this is more strength than I would have had with a loving family. I went to the Lord.

E

evrydyppl

I have been encouraged by the book of James when going through rough times...James Ch 1:2-4 Dear brothers, is your life full of difficulties and temptations? Then be happy, for when the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems. For when for patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete. (The Living Bible)
The book of Psalms is also wonderful during these times.
Be encouraged and hold on to the faith...the best is yet to come!

G

Graybeard

get new friends......

Z

zaoman32

Going through a lot and everyone around us is against us. Not for us. Feel like all I want to do is move and get out of this town.
I think you would be surprised at how many people can relate to you, and less surprised by no matter how many words of encouragement you hear, the only ones that really help are few and far between. I'm someone who prefers a select few really good friends over numerous acquaintance's, and right now, I have no friends where I live at all. There have been numerous other things too, but yes, I absolutely want to leave, and can't.

The best thing I can tell you to do is keep your chin up and keep on chugging. Time goes on, difficulty is a fact of life we all have to face. God speaks to us in a variety of ways, and you will no doubt see when and where in these times. They are the very small comforts that help you get through the day and be able to sleep at night. You will not be without prayer.

T

TxWaltz

I am new here but wanted to offer my opinion. God said you will face trials and difficulties. Not everyone will agree with you. All I can offer is to remind ourselves that we are doing the right thing and if that makes other people unhappy or uncomfortable, so be it. I am doing what makes God happy. Following His commands.