Feeling hopeless .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NightRevan

Basically I agree with much of the above, through this time you are going to have allot of hurt that will come to you, feelings that will accuse you, but those dealing and working through what happened is difficult and will be painful you are forgiven. The minute we confessed He was faithful and just and cleansed you of all unrighteousness, so you need to ignore them, and their lies and believe in Him and what He says. God loves you, and accepts you completely, totally and without reservation, and He is with you in it, and He will never fail you, or leave you, He will never abandon you, not ever, He is and will walk with you in this, and you just need to go to Him with your pain, your hurt and your burdens and let Him carry them. Just learn day by day to have trust in Him and His faithfulness, and leave the boy and the events behind for now, for now you both must walk your separate paths, but you need let God lead you out of that damage into the life He wishes for you, and I think cutting out at least some social media would be a wise decision.

God bless you and keep you during this time :)

N

Naomitaylor

No he hasn't said anything like that we haven't spoke since the incident . And his parents like us together for a long time , us being together was never an issue for his mom or dad. The issue w his parents were that they thought we were losing sight of our plans and goals.

N

Naomitaylor

I'm very confused with the beginning of your response that whole area when your saying we confessed the faithfulness etc etc

N

Naomitaylor

Honestly I'm not ready to give up for some reason . Ppl go through way worse things than us , I want to fix things 'end things. I just wish I knew if things were meant to be ... Idk if hell ever speak to me again . I want to know how to fix it , I pray God gives me insight or a sign, or if this isn't for me to be able to walk away . Idk how we went from feeling we were soulmates to becoming enemies . I want to fix things

B

brokenclay

I think I understand now. You want closure. Unless he initiates another contact to finalize what you really need to hear from him, you are stuck in limbo, so to speak. Is there any other way to reach him? Email, FB, text. Go see him in person. Otherwise waiting for your feelings to change can be your final answer. And hurt feelings don't disappear no matter how much advice is given. I'm actually not helping you with my personnel perspective. Ill pray for closure. Regards, Larry

N

Naomitaylor

Lol lol ! YES !!! That's exactly what it is lol I need closure & I've tried reaching out but I get no reply . He'll talk ABOUT me but never to me directly . I don't think he's ready , I can go to his house but that's risky

B

brokenclay

Yes it could be risky. If you could phone and ask to speak with the mother or father. Tell them you to woukd like hear from Bradley and want to have closure. I have to go. My son is waiting for me. Peace to you sister. Larry.

N

Naomitaylor

Ok in time I will , peace to you ! Have a great night and thank you