Feeling Sad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

liz247

My heart is heavy today with sadness as I heard that a person that I knew passed away yesterday. I had just seen her recently at a funeral that we both attended. I do not know if she knew the Lord Jesus or not. She battled with alcohol alot. Please pray that I will be more bold in proclaiming the Gospel to the lost. Thanks for your prayers

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying for you that the Lord give you boldness and help you for his honor
in Jesus name

A

AgeofKnowledge

It's hard when we lose people that we care about. When I was a young man in the military and saw people die, it didn't bother me because I didn't really know them or care about them. But I had one friend that was in the military that was a real friend. I did care about him like a brother and when he died, it stayed with me.

It was then that I learned how people feel when loved ones pass. I was fortunate in that God communicated to me that he understood and had my friend's fate in His control. This happened at a small church when a word from the Lord came through the pastor to me about this. The weight lifted and I realized that God has death in hand. The bad feelings passed.

I hope my experience helps you in some way with your own grief. Also, OFM will probably be a long shortly to like your post. OFM has the gift of encouragement and is very uplifting. Peace and God bless you.

My heart is heavy today with sadness as I heard that a person that I knew passed away yesterday. I had just seen her recently at a funeral that we both attended. I do not know if she knew the Lord Jesus or not. She battled with alcohol alot. Please pray that I will be more bold in proclaiming the Gospel to the lost. Thanks for your prayers

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
You will be in my prayers my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Liz, first may I say what a pleasure it is to have you here praying with us?
Welcome, dear friend. :)

I am sorry you are saddened.
And I have taken all you ask for to the Throne of Grace.
Be assured His will is done. ♥

-ellie

R

RichardofTruth

This promise is only found by those with an ofiginal version of the Bible since the enemy has removed this promise from most modernBibles, so here is what you need.

Jesus loves you and you are special, and when we are sad, we need to always GO TO JESUS.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
(The love of God, the word of God)

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

So the holy spirit will come and make you feel bad for making mistakes, BUT that is good. He wants you to come to father and he will forgive and give you joy.

These verses you should copy and save in computer since all comfort has been removed in the changed versions of Bibles now that you buy. I still have my original Bible so these verses are still in my Bible.

The enemy doesnt want you to have comfort and is here to discourage you.
Ignor him

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

For years I was a prodigal son and didnt witness and hundreds and hundreds of people were influenced to sin and be selfish and I am so sad now all those people I could have witnessed to, but Jesus says

Come to me. I love you with an everlasting love.
Dont stray from me
fall in love with me
so that all I can talk about is the love of JEsus.
it si your happiness and joy that will make people ask, what is going on with you?
what you got that I want?

then you can witness.

R

RichardofTruth

Unfortunately the ENEMY has changed society so that you are looked at as being HATEFUL when you try and warn others that their religion is leading them to destruction.

Well in judgment day Jesus is going to say:
"Why didnt you warn them?"

Dont believe the lie that everyone is going as long as they think they are correct, no way.

Lood at the Bible, the canaanites, hivites philistines Jebusites amorites all thought they were right (modern religion equivalents are catholic, Indian, buddhists, spiritualists, satanists, agnostic)

well, when you think it is right that doesnt mean you are on the right track.
you have to believe your Bible.

a WORLD RELIGIOUS LEADER last month said
"Fundamentalists should be eliminated"
Why would a leader of a huge church say Bible believers should be eliminated?
Because they know they arent doing things right.
and they dont want you reading your Bible

Because the Bible shows they arent doing things correctly.

Well, Jesus was a OLD TTESTAMENT fundamentalist and most of the new testaments are Quoted from old testament.
Jesus was kicked out of the pharisaical rich church for quoting old testament.
The PRIESTS told him he was getting out of line, but Jesus was more interested in getting people saved than lost.
to stop believing in the priests and pharisees, and turning them to the word of God and loving the truth.

You know all of the PRIESTS in the TRUE church in Jesus time voted to kill Jesus.
because Jesus said, don't be like those guys.

Salvation is in the word of God and we need to read it.
In it is YOUR salvation from blind agreement to errors which will not get you into the kingdom.

R

RichardofTruth

Jesus is Lord
Jesus is God come in the Flesh.
Jesus rules.
I love Jesus.
He is my savior and my king, my love and my song.
No leader of any church ever would die for me, I respectfully listen, to them, and then I show them from the word of God where they go wrong.

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer for you!
May you be surround by the Love of Jesus today!

C

ChurchLover

you are in my prayers sis, we all love you and adore you and love you u are our Christ Sister
if you need anything let me know I'm here for you

J

JasperAndSardiusStone

Praying for YOU. God has blessed you in the heavenly realms as you are united with Christ's resurrection by faith!(eph 1:3) May you feel His tangibe love and nearness. I lost a good friend recently and it is soo tough. God bless you in and through Jesus. Sincerely, Jake

L

liz247

Thankyou all for praying for me, God bless you and strengthen you in His power and might through His Holy Spirit.

O

OFM

prayerfully praying 4 you.