feeling so lonely!!!

• Thread starter amitprakashmassey999
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

amitprakashmassey999

hey guy's,
i dont know why but i am feeling so lonely these day's i have everything but still it's feel like something is missing in my life .... i am really confused what should i do and what should NOT :confused: :( looking forward for some good friend's and a good advice from all the good people of loving jesus.....

M

MiSSY0217

im sorry you feel this way. u shouldnt ever feel lonely becase Jesus is always by your side. we're all friends here

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Have you been saved? If not, this is the first step :).

Also, we have an inner need for our life to have purpose. Do you have plans for your life? Are you going to school or working toward a goal?

N

nicolefxo

dont be lonely, we are all here for you..if you ever need any help or advice..message me on this :) Plus you have Jesus by your side..pray and ask for his help and he will bring it to you :D

willfollowsGod

Apr 14, 2011
If you do not have Jesus in their heart, then here is the gospel:

1. God loves and created you to know him personally. He has a wonderful plan for your life.

2. Sin is the problem because of it we cannot know God personally and experience his loving tricks. We try all kinds of things to reach God through transcedental meditation, drugs, alcohol, etc. Even "religion" (I call Christianity a god-made religion not a man-made one). But through this we still cannot know God and have an emptiness still.

3. Jesus made a way, through his holy, blameless life lived on earth, his crucifixion on the cross for our sin (sin means to miss the mark), and his resurrection from the dead. His blood on the cross paid our sin penalty and quenched the wrath of God against us. Through only Jesus can we know God personally and experience his love and plan.

4. We accept this gift by believing in Christ and accepted Him into our hearts as our personal Lord and Savior through prayer.

A prayer like this (this is only an example let the prayer reflect the condition of your heart)

Dear Father in Heaven. I believe in Jesus, as my personal Savior and Sovereign Lord. I accept that he died on the cross for my sins and to cleanse me

from all unrighteousness and that I have been given eternal life and an entry in the Book of Life and that he also resurrected on the third day.

After you have done this, find a local body of Christ or church to go to who read the Bible and believe what it says. Begin a routine of reading the Bible

daily. Praying to God for strength everyday. Also, ask other believers for help in your walk with Christ.

If you are already saved, these are just reminders of what has already occurred in your life. Remember that he is with you and will never leave you or

forsake you. God bless.