Fibromyalgia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

xXErraticEmilyXx

I was wondering if any other chatters here live with fibromyalgia. I've had it for some time now and when I experience flares, I feel the need of a little support. If there's anyone out there, leave a comment. I'd like to meet you. I hate that some people don't believe me just because they don't feel it for themselves. I need some understanding.

R

RuthieB

Hiya. I don't have fibro but I do have ME/CFS which is seen as being in the same family, so if you want to chat I'm here. God bless.

U

Ugly

Marcella has fibro. She isn't on much anymore, but you could send her a message if you wanted to.

B

BrittanyJones

I was diagnosed at 17, started to have it at 13 years old. My dad didn't believe I was ill, not until the sexual abuse from my uncle came to light. Now I think he almost does too much to make up for how he treated me before. *hugs* We are in God's hands sis.

Send me a message anytime.

Jul 27, 2011
Hello, I don't have Fibro but I do know a friend that has it and I know just how difficult it can be. I do have psoriasis which has been diagnosed by a doctor but I do believe that I have psoriatic arthritis as all the joints and muscles in my body ache. Wish there was an easy way to diagnose these things. If you need to talk, my PM inbox is open!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Emily, I have fibro, cfs and been diagnosed for 24 yrs now.
I was diagnosed while most drs still only knew it to be a psy issue, so understand the trying to explain fibro, now of course n it is known as a real disorder, disease.
Please feel free to p.m. me anytime, Ive learned many ways to manage it and in Jesus, how to overcome it. :)
Hugs to you and all here who live the daily battles in Jesus. :)

God bless
pickles

Nov 30, 2009
Hey hun,
I have fibro pretty severely so I understand that frustration and how hard it is to cope with especially at such a young age. I don't work or study at the moment because of it but I've made some great friends through some fibro support groups :) You're welcome to message me anytime sweety, hang in there xoxox

*sending extra spoons to you all*

<3<3<3

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
​My mom has it. It causes her a lot of pain.

H

hospitalpharmacist

Hi
if you want to talk with someone who know how you feel I'm here, just forgive me my english is not very good. Doctors didn't find yet what suffer of . someone of them told me I suffer of fbromyalgia, other of CFS and other, like the doctors of the hospital where I has been lastly admitted that I suffer of Munchausen' s syndrome, a psychological syndrome. These ones just told me I have a fictitious illness so I'm really healthy, a complete shame. My parents and relatives don't undestand me and I feel often they think the same of the last doctors just because the don't feel my severe pain.
God bless you
Cris