fighting something

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cardsfan93

I am currently fighting an addiction in my life (I don't wanna say it on this post cause I'm embarrassed by it) But it's something I've struggled with for a few years now and I'm tired of being a slave to it. Pray that God will help me beat it.

K

Kuidaore

Hi,
Im sorry to hear you are struggling with an addiction.
you can overcome whatever you specific issue is. Just realize that there is someone out there that has gone what you have gone through. Everyone has the equal potential do overcome their problems.
God bless you and don't doubt you ability to overcome. Doubt will be and is your biggest enemy, overcome it !God already knows you can , hes just waiting for you to realize it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus for all His victory to heal you.

God bless
pickles

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Ask god to take. away the addiction. Trust me i know a little something about addictions, But god took the desire completely away from me. I woke up one morning and it was completely gone.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...

A

AngelFlower

I am currently fighting an addiction in my life (I don't wanna say it on this post cause I'm embarrassed by it) But it's something I've struggled with for a few years now and I'm tired of being a slave to it. Pray that God will help me beat it.
God can take that away from you, Almighty God i come before you on behalf of my Christ Brother Lord i ask that you Remove anything that is holding him back and Lord touch this young Man and Bless his Life with good things you want him to do Lord, and i ask that you put your Mighty Protection around him Lord I ask this in JESUS NAME AMEN

P

Paullister

Nothing to be ashamed about my friend all have struggles in this life and God understands where your at. No matter how bad or shameful you think it is, God is patient and loves you bro. The only way to overcome addictions is by praying everyday and it doesn't mean it will be an instant change, sometimes it will but sometimes it will take time to fight. Fight all your battles on your knees.

Remember, 1 Corinthians 10:13 There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it.

But listen you will win some battles and you will fail some of them, the point is keep fighting. Pray to God for a way out when the temptation arises, there is a way out. True story. Ill pray for you

Apr 14, 2011
I have prayed that God would take my addiction I still have away. He still has not done it. In fact, these past weeks have been just crazy. As soon as I am going on the right track, my flesh says I want that sexual material and my spirit is like, "No you don't need that Jesus, has saved you." I am saved, I will just be glad when I get to heaven and this addiction is removed. I know that people can be removed by all kinds of addictions by God, I witnessed a homosexual (a person who engages in same-sex sexual behavior and/or thinks same-sex sexual thoughts) be transformed by God into a follower of Christ and how changes occurred in his life. I am hope he is not being badly persecuted for his faith by the many in the GLBT community, who are going to give him a lot of flack. Not all, will do that but many do. I hope he is still growing in the faith. God bless.

F

faithandlove

Prayer sent....

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Stop Fighting and call out and ask Yahshua the Messiah to come into your heart and set you free.

Be reconciled with Yahvah God and be given the strength, comfort and guidance you need.

You are in a prison cell and nothing you say or do will get you out, simply call out to Yahshua the Messiah who can set you free my friend.

Your addiction is the result of being in that cell my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.