Fighting the undertow...

• Thread starter fightingtheundertow
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fightingtheundertow

I was raised as a christian, but sadly fell away from it after the age of 13. I have become a drug addicted alcoholic and I am really destroying my life. Someones I wake up wondering how on earth was I able to do so with everything I'd put in my system. I reaaly need someone to talk to, who can guide me through the pray process to turn my will and my life over to the care of God.

R

RoseTintMyWorld

I fell away from it too. Keep your head up! Get involved in volunteering to keep your mind off what is haunting you and helping people will bring you a lot of confidence and pride. <3 Stay Strong.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Welcome to CC Fighting! Feel free to message me, I'd love to talk to you. In Christ, -JIM

D

destiny

All u need now is christ only him can save u. So give ur life to christ and become a new person by accepting him as ur personal lord and savour . U a welcome