Fill in the Blank

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 14, 2012
Isaiah 43: 10

You are my Witnesses is the utterance of__________BLANK________even my servants whom I have choosen in order that youmay know and have faith in me.

What I am looking foe is a name. God is not a name, it is a title.

J

jimmydiggs

Isaiah 43: 10

You are my Witnesses is the utterance of__________BLANK________even my servants whom I have choosen in order that youmay know and have faith in me.

What I am looking foe is a name. God is not a name, it is a title.
Well, look what we have here.

God is used as a name in scripture, just as in Jehovah, Yahweh, Adonai, etc et.

Also, Jesus is Jehovah..

Oct 14, 2012
The Jews have his name, but they wont say it for fear of saying it wrong. It does not translate into Jehovah And Gods son is named Jesus. Jesus is not the Father.
God is a title. There are many holding the title God in the Bible. Even Satan is called, The God of this system of things.

J

jimmydiggs

The Jews have his name, but they wont say it for fear of saying it wrong. It does not translate into Jehovah And Gods son is named Jesus. Jesus is not the Father.
God is a title. There are many holding the title God in the Bible. Even Satan is called, The God of this system of things.
Jesus is identified as God, and Jehovah.

Oct 14, 2012
Jesus is identified as God, and Jehovah.
Jesus is identified as Gods son. One of the names for God is Jehovah. He is identified as Jesus father.
It's like a husband and wife being one flesh...are they one person?

T

Tintin

I don't speak King James Version English.

J

jimmydiggs

Jesus is identified as Gods son. One of the names for God is Jehovah. He is identified as Jesus father.
It's like a husband and wife being one flesh...are they one person?
Jesus is identified as God. If you deny the deity of Christ, you are in league with the devil.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Jesus is identified as God. If you deny the deity of Christ, you are in league with the devil.

Matthew 8

And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? 30And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. 31So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. 32And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters. 33And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils. 34And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.
One is not denying the Messiah when they call Him Son of God.

J

jimmydiggs

Matthew 8

One is not denying the Messiah when they call Him Son of God.
I don't recall anywhere where I said otherwise.

J

jimmydiggs

What does this mean?
If a person says Jesus is not God, is not divine, that person still rolls with the enemy.

John 8:19
Then they asked him, "Where is your father?" "You do not know me or my Father,"
Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."

1 John 2:23
No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the
Father also.

Jehovah Witnesses are a non-Christian cult.

Oct 14, 2012
If a person says Jesus is not God, is not divine, that person still rolls with the enemy.

John 8:19
Then they asked him, "Where is your father?" "You do not know me or my Father,"
Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."

1 John 2:23
No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the
Father also.

Jehovah Witnesses are a non-Christian cult.
If you believe Jesus is God...you take all the Glory away from God, and Give it to his son Jesus, who was the FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION...when was God born? He was never born, he always was.

Think about this. Reason it out:

J

jimmydiggs

If you believe Jesus is God...you take all the Glory away from God, and Give it to his son Jesus, who was the FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION...when was God born? He was never born, he always was.

Think about this. Reason it out:
I knew it!

Don't equivocate terms.

Who is firstborn of Joseph?

Genesis 41:51–52 (NASB95)
51 Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, “For,” he said, “God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father’s household.”
52 He named the second Ephraim, “For,” he said, “God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”

Jeremiah 31:9 (NASB95)
9 “With weeping they will come,
And by supplication I will lead them;
I will make them walk by streams of waters,
On a straight path in which they will not stumble;
For I am a father to Israel,
And Ephraim is My firstborn.”

Was david the first born?

Psalm 89:27 (NASB95)
27 “I also shall make him My firstborn,
The highest of the kings of the earth.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
2 Corinthians 5

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know wehim no more. 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Do they deny this verse do you consider?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I knew it!

Don't equivocate terms.

Who is firstborn of Joseph?

Genesis 41:51–52 (NASB95)
51 Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, “For,” he said, “God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father’s household.”
52 He named the second Ephraim, “For,” he said, “God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”

Jeremiah 31:9 (NASB95)
9 “With weeping they will come,
And by supplication I will lead them;
I will make them walk by streams of waters,
On a straight path in which they will not stumble;
For I am a father to Israel,
And Ephraim is My firstborn.”

Was david the first born?

Psalm 89:27 (NASB95)
27 “I also shall make him My firstborn,
The highest of the kings of the earth.

777Yeshua777

The missing word is the tetragrammaton. Every time you see "The LORD" in the OT, it is the tetragrammaton.

The Hebrew characters are yod, hey, vav, hey. The pronunciation is debatable. I can argue in favor of 3 different ones.
The Jews are more concerned with it being heard by the pagans, and thereby, abused. Most have no fear of using it in the synagogue, even though they will defer to Adonai, regularly.

Jesus, or more accurately Yeshua is YHVH. The Bible makes it clear that Yeshua is the physical manifestation of God in the flesh. God is a spirit. To be in the natural, he becomes Yeshua. Yeshua is the Word, or "miltha" of YHVH. Throughout the OT, YHVH manifested himself as "the Word." Genesis 15:1 would be one of many examples.

James 4:12 says one lawgiver saves. Is Jesus the savior? Then He is also the law giver...
The verse cited in the original thread continues to say, "before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me."

So, if Yeshua is God, then he is YHVH.

The triune deity concept is a Greek/Roman thing. The Bible says YHVH is singular. Deuteronomy 6:4

Do not accept the Council of Nicea's theology. They hated the Jews. They never lived or experienced Torah. How can they be authorities on a book they did not understand? All NT theology must be formed with Torah as the spiritual constitution. It is the key to rightly dividing.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
The missing word is the tetragrammaton. Every time you see "The LORD" in the OT, it is the tetragrammaton.

The Hebrew characters are yod, hey, vav, hey. The pronunciation is debatable. I can argue in favor of 3 different ones.
The Jews are more concerned with it being heard by the pagans, and thereby, abused. Most have no fear of using it in the synagogue, even though they will defer to Adonai, regularly.

Jesus, or more accurately Yeshua is YHVH. The Bible makes it clear that Yeshua is the physical manifestation of God in the flesh. God is a spirit. To be in the natural, he becomes Yeshua. Yeshua is the Word, or "miltha" of YHVH. Throughout the OT, YHVH manifested himself as "the Word." Genesis 15:1 would be one of many examples.

James 4:12 says one lawgiver saves. Is Jesus the savior? Then He is also the law giver...
The verse cited in the original thread continues to say, "before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me."

So, if Yeshua is God, then he is YHVH.

The triune deity concept is a Greek/Roman thing. The Bible says YHVH is singular. Deuteronomy 6:4

Do not accept the Council of Nicea's theology. They hated the Jews. They never lived or experienced Torah. How can they be authorities on a book they did not understand? All NT theology must be formed with Torah as the spiritual constitution. It is the key to rightly dividing.
oh here we go....

777Yeshua777

Good afternoon, good evening and good night.