final exam is just around the corner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

vonieykha

I have final exam this 11 June until 27 June 2012. support me in your prayer

prayer before take the exam:

Lord, today I am just really stressed. You know, Lord, that I am having some trouble with the test I am about to take. I know it's probably not the biggest world problem, with people starving, people turning away from you, people in wars, and more. But, Lord, it's what I'm facing right now, and I need you in this time. I know that no problem is too big or too small for you to handle, and I need to turn this stress over to you to help me with. Lord, I just need to be able to focus. I need your help to look at this information so I can remember and apply it well on my exam. I need you to help me feel more confident going into the test and relax a bit so I can concentrate. Lord, please help the people around me to understand that I need to focus and study. Also, Lord, help me when I walk into the exam. Give me the peace, when it is all said and done, to know that I walked in and did my best. I pray, Lord, for your guiding hand as I take the exam, and I ask for your welcome calm when I walk out of the classroom after. Lord, thank you for all the blessings you have placed in my life. Thank you for being here in this time when I feel a bit overwhelmed. Thank you for always being there and allowing me to rely on you. Praise your name. Amen.

Attachments

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus for all you ask.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God bless

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
May the Lord give you peace in this stressing time and remembrance so that you can easily recall the answers, may the Lord give you diligence when studying and send his blessing upon you, God Bless.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd35-M-xLX4[/video]

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer for God to give you wisdom, peace and insight...
In Jesus Name, Amen