Final prayer request, I promise!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Emmie

It's been a crazy week and you have all been incredible. I am so blessed to have so many incredible brothers and sisters through Jesus. I am so grateful for all your prayers.

This week my sister and cousin are in court. They were viciously attacked one night and their attackers are in court. Their case is up against a jury and we are hoping to get a good result.

I have faith God's will will be done. I ask for prayers for the girls, that they are given strength through Jesus to cope with the emotional trauma and please pray justice will be done.

Again, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for everyone's support and love.

God bless you all! X

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in Jesus Name...

S

shekaniah

You can ask for prayer all you want!!!
No prayer is too big or too small for God!
Never feel bad...God wants us to give everything to him in prayer.
That is how we guard our hearts and minds in Jesus.

Phil 4:6 & 7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying. God bless

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Emmie, Continueing to pray in Jesus.

God bless:)
pickles

E

Emmie

Thanks guys! I will keep you posted!

P

psychomom

Emmie, we LOVE praying for you!! Please don't stop bringing needs to the Lord through us. It blesses us more than we can say. ♥
I'm praying for this situation, and trusting God for justice. :)
~ellie

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray continually for them all. Remember to keep forgiveness in your heart. :)

E

Emmie

Thank you guys, we will have a verdict tomorrow. Please keep the girls in your prayers. I am so grateful for you all. Thank God and praise Him for giving you all to me as friends! X

S

shekaniah

Amen to His Love!
Prayers sent in the Name of Jesus!

Jun 1, 2011
Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I come before you to pray for Emmie sister and cousin that you give them strength and comfort through you. Jesus I also ask that you heal their emotional trauma that you let them know everything will be ok and in your hands. Lord help them and give them closure with this case. Only you know Lord what justice they deserve and I know they will get the Justice that you see fit. I also know that regardless of the outcome if it aint the Justice emmie,her sister and cousin feel is the right justice they need to know that the attackers will still be held accountable by you Lord. In your name our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we pray Amen

M

Miguel7

Father, May Your presence bring comfort, peace and favor for Emmies family before the authorities You have set in place. Amen.

S

simplyme_bekah

Do you know that it is truly a honor to be able to pray for someone emmie? It gives us this amazing opportunity to do good for another. It gives us the chance to do something for our God that brings him complete honor. Praying for others makes your soul smile. It makes you chance into someone more and more that our God wants us to be for him the more we pray on behalf of someone. Praying for you puts you right next to God to where one can feel him in their soul. I hope this isn't your last prayer request.

S

shekaniah

Just checking in on you...
Prayers of peace and comfort in Jesus Name, Amen
Love in Christ, Shekaniah