Financial help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithandlove

Please pray for me. I'm in dire need of financial help. After next month, I may be homeless as I can no longer afford housing. I am trying different agencies and applying for a grant and so forth, but as of yet, nothing has come through for me. I do work full time, but it's just not enough money to keep a roof over my head. I've been looking for part time work, but being a diabetic with kidney problems, it has been really tough to find something that won't wear me out quick. I hesitate to go and see a doctor because I cannot afford to see one. I think my kidneys may be failing and I'm going to need dialysis. I'm just too weak to do anything really. But my main concern now, is trying to get my bills paid, help paying for medication and keeping a roof over my head.

I thank you all in advance for your prayers for me. God bless.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for God to provide all your provisions.
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs faithandlove, praying in Jesus's name for all you ask and more.
Praying for all provision soon for you.

hugs and God bless
pickles

O

Orange

I will pray for you that God will help in the time of difficulties Jere 33:3 God bless you.