financial trouble

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

newchristian98

Plaese I need help now! My parents are going through money fights, its almost to the point of them wanting toseparate. Please help

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord bless this family in Jesus name, amen

D

Duckies

Keeping your family in my prayers; the Lord reminds us that he knows the needs that we have and that he will care for us.

God Bless!!

G

Gail421

Praying that your parents can find faith and trust God. Praying that they will not give in to the fear that Satan may try to plant in their hearts. I have prayed that God will watch over your home on this day. God bless you. Gail

C

CHRISTENE

Prayed.

Thanks and glory be to God.

J

jb800m

lord i pray for peace at this time... silence the storms so they can see the truth.. lord i ask for wisdom with the finacial issues, that you will bless the finances and taht if need be you will give grace with any creditors at this time thankyou father

A

AllAlongTheOnesWatchTower

May God help your parents with guidance with financial issues.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and your praents are in my prayers in Jesus's name for all help, healing and provision.

God bless
pickles