Find a smile

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2022
The day is cold, My life is cold, and dark, and dreary. It rains, and the wind is never weary.
The pains, the hurts, the rain,, the tears that rain, the cold it cause
No one sees the tears, tears of hunger, hardship and suffering.

Why does everything I love get torn from me?

I thought by now these impressions would fade. But they are set here to linger. I have inflicted scars from my elbow to my finger, from all over my body.
Nothing ever happens, no one even sees. That behind this curtain is the broken, bloodied me,

It's true I write with anger and sadness, For of all my emotions those are strongest, This deep, deep, resentment towards the world, For making me a man when I want to be a boy. The worse pain is pain of the stomach, my stomach have always forgotten yesterday pleasure and always focus on the future. It ache like the bite of angry bees,

No one seems to notice,
No one seems to care,
They have heard this story,
Too many times,
I know that this will fade,
After all it's just hormones.
I really hope my teacher wasn't lying, that one day these cuts will leave.
I hope someday I will find my smile that seemed to run away

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
You write very powerful words. They are hard words that surely come from hard experiences. No one can adequately answer your questions, ultimately they are between you and God. They are questions we all ask, some time or another. I believer in an all powerful God who knows what he is doing, even when we are in distress. I believe in a savior that weeps.

May 19, 2022
You write very powerful words. They are hard words that surely come from hard experiences. No one can adequately answer your questions, ultimately they are between you and God. They are questions we all ask, some time or another. I believer in an all powerful God who knows what he is doing, even when we are in distress. I believe in a savior that weeps.
If someone who had no sin suffered, whom am I not to suffer. To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. Somehow, it will be wise to go home and rest. I don't mean to take my life, God forbid the last thing I will do but I really do wish I am called home.