First prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 24, 2012
Hello

This will be my first time i have asked anybody to pray for me.

I'm having some money worries i owe a loan to the bank and i owe money to my dad, i know people are in more serious debt then what i am in. I have a job but it is only agency and not getting the hours in and i look for full time jobs but i get no reply from them.
My dad is putting pressure on me for this and it makes me feel like i'm going to lose control and get angry and get stressed i feel it inside this scares me i do not want to get angry as this did happen once and i strayed away from the path But with Gods love he saved me.
I need strength to be stronger and not give in to being angry.
So please could i have a prayer for strength and guidance and also for all the people everywhere that have lost there ways

Thank you God Bless

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you sister, know that you can always put everything in God's hands, and He will remove all fear and stress from you in His own way. God bless

D

DispensationOfGrace

Praying for you

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus with praise that you to recieve all the help, provision and peace you need.

God bless
pickles

S

sound7

Will shake the heavens for you, with all wisdom, understanding and power to break you out of your situation and divine guidance to lead you to the rock that is higher that I. Stability in all your ways, His divine purpose in your heart lived out in your finance, workplace and family.You alone with HIM who was and is and is to come with HIS righteous right hand move you into your calling and break every chain of hades in the name of Jesus and through the power of the Holy spirit. PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM who is worthy of all our praise.

P

psychomom

I am sorry for your troubles, and can appreciate how you must be feeling. :(

I will certainly pray for your job situation, and that the Lord will provide. Yahweh Yireh, He called Himself when Abraham was first called to trust Him for provision on Mt. Moriah when the Lord asked him to sacrifice Isaac. I am the Lord who provides. :)
If He would provide a sacrifice to Abraham, yet not spare His own Son, how will he not also along with Him graciously give us all things? (Romans 8:32)

I encourage you to take a look also at Matthew 6:33---seek first His kingdom and righteousness. ( a good reminder for ME, too!)
I ask the Lord to provide for you financially, and in your relationship with your father, that you'll respond without anger. He hears, He answers, He loves you. ♥

~ellie

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my brothers and sisters in Christ...