Fit For A King - NEW SINGLE AND LYRIC VIDEO RELEASED!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Little_Light

Fit For A King, after a long time of teasing, finally released their new single "A Great Sense of Self" and IT CAME WITH A LYRIC VIDEO! These guys know how to please.

"The song is referring to people who do good deeds, thinking God will bring them happiness and glory. When in reality, Gods plan is far greater than our individual happiness." FFAK explains.

[video=youtube;eUOfWCHrvIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUOfWCHrvIY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 29, 2014
they don't let you down! what an awesome song! and lyrically as well!!!

D

Defeatist1128

Not bad. Not really a fan of the clean vocals though.

L

Little_Light

Not bad. Not really a fan of the clean vocals though.
I thought the cleans were the best part.

Especially that last chorus, oh lawdy, that was somethin special to my ears.

S

ServantStrike

I thought the cleans were the best part.

Especially that last chorus, oh lawdy, that was somethin special to my ears.

A fellow core enthusiast then.

[video=youtube;HTn0_05lJ58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTn0_05lJ58[/video]

Also, that sig banner you've got is pretty dope.

A

Anxiety94

I love these guys! I found out about them about a year ago. They are awesome.