Flood Crisis!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CanadianGuy86

Please pray! last night and today my city is under a huge flood crisis. I went into work in downtown this morning and shouldnt have because the Police sent us all home to stay safe. Alot of the city is underwater right now...there has been 2 confirmed deaths so far and lots of people missing and over 100 000+people being evacuated. I'm afraid to say there will probably be more deaths by the end of it. The city is on high alert for more worse things to come. You can see houses being swept away, tires, chairs, kids toys floating down the rivers of just crazy amount of water. Power is out in many areas of the city. Most of the roads are closed. They are sending in the Military to come help. So far I dont have to be evacuated and I hope I dont, it's getting pretty bad up here in my area in the city too..Ive been taking pics. I can see and hear the military helicopters flying in..there pretty loud.
So ya, the worst have yet to come and were under high alert for many possibilities and tornado warnings around and outside of the city. It's been raining quite hard for the last week and suppose to be raining up until wednesday atleast.

Prayers are appreciated! I am going to go volunteer at a shelter tonight that is holding people who have lost their homes and such and just spend time with them, praying for them or just hanging out and doing whatever I can to help.

The city is called 'Calgary.' google it...type in Calgary flood and you can see quite the images on there.

As the government says, we will fight this and be stronger than ever.

Thanks for the prayers!

A

arwen83

I don't live in Calgary, but I have seen the pictures! ITS CRAZY! Please pray!

S

Siberian_Khatru

Yikes! You betcha, CanadianGuy.

J

jerusalem

i have been praying about every disaster and uprising that i see. you are on my list. may God bless and keep you and use both you and this event to His glory

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all in calgary in Jesus's name for all protection, streangth, care, help , healing and comfort.

God bless
pickles