Florida girl with Texas blood

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

StaceyLynn

So I just joined, duh, right? :)

I don't know why I chose that title, except that it says a lot about who I am.

As far as the past, I was born and raised in Texas (7th generation) which means that no matter where I live, I will always be a Texan! However, I have an insane love for all things beach related: sand, blue water, scuba diving, camping on the beach, swimming, and the list goes on, so I moved to Northwest Florida a little over a year ago. When asked if I will stay here, I say no. I told God I would go to any country He called, just please let it be a coastal area!

Which brings me to who I am, which totally belongs to God. I'm a sinner, with a pretty messed up past, but God has chosen to use that to bring Him glory. I am in my 2nd semester of seminary school, working on my Master of Divinity in Chaplaincy. I wanted to join the Navy as a chaplain, but I was disqualified because of a medical condition. Which just lets me know that it wasn't God's plan.

I am not perfect, but righteousness and holiness are things that I desire to be at all times. I suppose I was just looking for a place to connect with others, to be honest, that is FREE.

I'm pretty open, so just ask. I love to tell my story to others because it illustrates His amazing faithfulness. I experience a little miracle on a regular basis, He answers my prayers for others quite often, and I ask Him for guidance in the small things and the large.

I have given EVERYTHING I AM to the service of God's kingdom, and I pray for a world that wakes up to the same thing!

Be blessed!!!!!

C

celefatade

Hello!
I was happy when i see what you write here, i'm a senior pastor, i will like to invite you to our Harvest, this year, so please let me know if you can come, so i can give you the address...i will be waiting for your reply....
Samson.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Welcome to Christian Chat Stacey Lynn, may you grow and have a wonderful time here with us. God bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi There StaceyLynn welcome to Christian Chat.

S

shekaniah

Welcome! We are all saved by His grace, you came to the right place for friends and fellowship. God bless

P

Phoenix

Hi there!!! Welcome to CC!!! Girl we all have a list fo things in our past that are best left unsaid. the good thing is that you have decided to give it all over to God!!! Good for you!!! I am so happy you are here!!! may God continue to bless you and your family!