Florida Governor Signs School Safety Bill

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Easy there, I am a life member of the NRA. I don't need a gun. But if I wanted one, that is my option. BTW no automatic weapons are allowed among the general public since 1934. What is a mocho man: chocolate? :rolleyes:
Mocho man chocolate has a high cocoa content. It's not for the feint of heart.

K

kaylagrl

I'm a life member too.

Hubby is getting his conceal/carry I told him to go ahead and do it. I think the next step will be to join the NRA. I had a rather surprising and alarming thing happen to me while walking my dogs at the local park. I decided the next time I would be prepared. I carry mace now just in case and always have a phone on me. I do not like to be vulnerable when there is something I can do to help protect myself and my family.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Come and take it, typical mocho man garbage. wounder what they be like if they didn't have a gun to hug. I am a child of the most high God not of the most crooked NRA Who needs a gun.
Yeah, we'll just trash the second amendment. When your wife and children are being attacked you can just call 911 from your smart phone and say a prayer. Oh wait, cops carry guns. Perhaps you could call the Boy Scouts.

K

kaylagrl

Come and take it, typical mocho man garbage. wounder what they be like if they didn't have a gun to hug. I am a child of the most high God not of the most crooked NRA Who needs a gun.
I don't know if this is arrogance ,stupidity or a mixture of both. Ever been in an active shooter situation? I have. And I can tell you its a horrible situation to face,especially unarmed. Your comment annoys me on so many levels I don't even know where to start. So a man that defends himself is not trusting in God? King David would have disagreed. There is nothing wrong with defending yourself and your family,these men are not the bad ones,don't get it twisted.

My sister has been to Africa twice now on mission trips. She stays at a missionary compound. Want to know what that is like? First it has walls around it,imagine that,a wall. On top of that is barbed wire. Once they go in their room at night they are locked in till morning,there are no windows in the room. The whole place has armed guards.I suppose they're not trusting in God either huh? smh Ridiculous comment.

Jan 6, 2018
I don't know if this is arrogance ,stupidity or a mixture of both. Ever been in an active shooter situation? I have. And I can tell you its a horrible situation to face,especially unarmed. Your comment annoys me on so many levels I don't even know where to start. So a man that defends himself is not trusting in God? King David would have disagreed. There is nothing wrong with defending yourself and your family,these men are not the bad ones,don't get it twisted.

My sister has been to Africa twice now on mission trips. She stays at a missionary compound. Want to know what that is like? First it has walls around it,imagine that,a wall. On top of that is barbed wire. Once they go in their room at night they are locked in till morning,there are no windows in the room. The whole place has armed guards.I suppose they're not trusting in God either huh? smh Ridiculous comment.
Borderline Scientology logic. "I want my kids safe so lets ban guns. It worked with drugs, right?"

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

Hubby is getting his conceal/carry I told him to go ahead and do it. I think the next step will be to join the NRA. I had a rather surprising and alarming thing happen to me while walking my dogs at the local park. I decided the next time I would be prepared. I carry mace now just in case and always have a phone on me. I do not like to be vulnerable when there is something I can do to help protect myself and my family.
That is a good thing.... personally, I think that anybody that approves of the 2nd Amendment SHOULD be a member of the NRA. It is the largest and most influential organization that is concerned about protecting that amendment from purposeful deterioration from anti-constitutional forces.

It is also probably the largest and most influential organization that promotes and insists on gun training/safety.

Even if you never intend to own a gun, if you see the value in that right as a citizen, you should join the NRA.

Jan 6, 2018
I used to be a member of the NRA but stopped when I felt like they were colluding with Obama. Also, I wouldn't join them again after they backed Trump (who publicly supported Obama's attempts to ban "assault rifles") over Gary Johnson. I feel like they might be wolves in sheep's clothing. I could be very wrong though. I just don't see what they do on a day-to-day basis I guess.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014