Focus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

Focus

on people NOT ideas
relationships NOT disputes
common ground NOT differences
God NOT the world
Today NOT the past or future
living life NOT just planning ahead
observing NOT daydreaming
engaging people NOT letting go of life
Letting go of hurts NOT bottling them inside
cleaning house NOT accumulating things
growing NOT staying the same
Peace NOT business
kindness NOT anger
patience NOT negative thoughts
listening NOT speaking
praying thanks NOT pleading wants
being content NOT striving for MORE
allowing God to work NOT demanding attention
trusting in GOD NOT fearing anything else
having Faith NOT endlessly questioning/doubting

el

Dec 6, 2006
That was so very beautiful and true! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for reminding us what are true focus should be in life...everyday.. God bless!

D

Deadflesh

Amen Ananda! Very nice thank you :)

R

Ramon

Thank you. May Jesus bless you.

Q

qit1

I find christain are more friendlier then most. How do you get to know the ladies, and hang out wiht them. It seams if you are very open and honest with them they seem to think your after something more then freinds. How do you appraoch with out seeming that way, and actualy get to know them. I find im always put in the nice guy cataglory and that it!! They only talk to me at once a month events or at work and that is it !! Any suggestions