For my future wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

Whoever she is, God knows ;) thanks............the rest and peace I have received recently, particularly on this matter is great, still I would appreciate prayers that God would reveal His will, thanks, shalom ya'll :)

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for revealing your will for his life, in Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all asked in Jesus Christ is Lord. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

What a awsome prayer request!
I know God will bless you for putting him in charge!
I have prayed too!

H

hellobacky

How do you know who she is?Now in China,many people have a flash marriage(to get married in a short time).Do you think u will do like that?How u will u react if a girl(christian of course) says to you,"ok,i find u r good and can we have a try to get into relationship"?

J

Jemuel

you are in my prayers. God bless you,....

U

Ugly

How do you know who she is?Now in China,many people have a flash marriage(to get married in a short time).Do you think u will do like that?How u will u react if a girl(christian of course) says to you,"ok,i find u r good and can we have a try to get into relationship"?
He didn't say he knew who she was, he said 'Whoever she is' then he said 'God knows'.

P

psychomom

Praying for the future Mrs. Tim! :)

P

psychomom

Wait--that sounded like she's the one who needs the prayer because of who her hubby will be....
and I didn't mean that !

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God our provider and creator, You said that it is not good that man should be alone. I ask LORD that you bring the women to this child of yours that you chose for him before the foundation of the world. Let him not grow tired as he waits for you to act on his and her behalf. Let him not settle for the one that will work but for the one that you made to be with him. Make him and his new wife be a picture of how you and your true bride cleave to one another. Let it be a picture for the whole world to see. Let her be a women who will nourish and cherish him in both body and spirit. Let this be a marriage of honor as he cherishes her and upholds her as you do the church. Let his delight first be in you and then in her, let his eyes never wonder. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart Psalm 37:4