For my husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Dear family in Christ,

If God moves your heart please pray for my husband.
He has lost a few friends lately, some through death...
some through life changes.

Father I give my husband to you.
I pray you will give him peace and direction.
Place men in his life that can move him closer to you Lord.
Take away the any unhealthy needs he has to lean on other men.
Replace it with a reliance on You Lord.
Undo any worldly views he has been taught.
Give him knowledge, depth and insight...so he can descern what is best.
Not only for himself, but for our whole family.
Bless me with the wisdom to be the wife and helpmeet he needs to have in his life.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Feb 11, 2012
Dear family in Christ,

If God moves your heart please pray for my husband.
He has lost a few friends lately, some through death...
some through life changes.

Father I give my husband to you.
I pray you will give him peace and direction.
Place men in his life that can move him closer to you Lord.
Take away the any unhealthy needs he has to lean on other men.
Replace it with a reliance on You Lord.
Undo any worldly views he has been taught.
Give him knowledge, depth and insight...so he can descern what is best.
Not only for himself, but for our whole family.
Bless me with the wisdom to be the wife and helpmeet he needs to have in his life.
In Jesus Name, Amen
Heavenly father I pray for this husband, that your great power and mercy will work in his heart, lead him to real repentance and faith, and brokeness if he has gone away from you, you give mercy to the humble who come to you as a small child.
I dont know this mans heart dear Father, you do, so lead him and his wife into all truth and wisdom and away from anything thay will cause them to fall into the ways of the evil one, and all the false ways in the church today!

I pray this in your most holy sons name, King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Psa 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
Psa 139:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Dec 23, 2012
I am praying for you and your father, i am sorry that his friends are going through deaths:(, i am praying for him and god bless you and i hope that everything goes all right:)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
I stand in agreement with your prayer for your husband and that his soul be anchored in his rock the LORD.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for new friends in you and for peace,
In Jesus name amen

Dec 23, 2012
Dear god, i just lift up your sister in christ as her father is going through tough times, through friends deaths and losses, i just pray that you give him strength to go through tough times in life and whenever he is down, you willl be there to pick him back up god, i just pray that you give him faith to believe in you and your word, and to give him guidiance, to follow your word and to understand it god:) in your holy name AMEN!!!!!!!!!

God bless you and i hope everythings goes alright

P

psychomom

Abba,thank You!
You have caused Shekaniah to be here, and she is a blessing to many. ♥
I agree with her prayer for her husband,
and I thank You and praise You for his wife.
Thank You for her gentle spirit, and her love for her husband.
May these things be a tremendous witness of the Lord Jesus to this man,
and please pour grace into his heart, that he will see the Truth--the Lord Jesus!
Please, Abba, just give this man a revelation of the Lord Jesus.
Reclaim him for Yourself,
to Your great glory,
for Jesus' sake.
May we all rejoice and praise You for the wonderful things you will do!

I

Indubitably

I'm praying and standing with you in your prayer for your husband. What a beautiful heart that longs for her husband's peace and happiness and calls on her friends to pray earnesty for Him. Proverbs 31 comes to mind. God bless your family!

S

shekaniah

Thank you for all written and spoken prayers :)
May God Bless you all for your faithfulness
Love my family in Christ :), Shekaniah

Dec 23, 2012
God bless you too:) don't give up on god becuase he never gave up on you, let god take control and don't worry becuase god got it all in his hands:)

S

shekaniah

God bless you too:) don't give up on god becuase he never gave up on you, let god take control and don't worry becuase god got it all in his hands:)
Thank you :)
I needed those simple words today :)
Our God is awesome :)

God Bless You Mike

You made my mama heart sing for JOY!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name for your husband, with all here.

Hugs and God bless
pickles