FOR MY MOM

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

MY MOM GOT PNEUMONIA FROM BEING IN THE COLD FOR 5 DAYS WITHOUT HEAT DURING THE HURRICANE. SHE TOOK THE MEDS. TWICE, BUT NEEDS HER STRENGHT BACK. FATHER HELP MY MOM, I LOVE HER, HEAL HER FATHER, PLEASE, IN JESUS HOLY NAME.

F

faithandlove

I'm praying for you, Dear one.

GBU

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your mom is in my prayers for all healing and streangth needed in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Abba, I ask you to bless this mom, who must be a great mom,
from what I know of her wonderful daughter! ♥
Thank You so much for keeping her during the storm.
Thank You for medicine to heal the pneumonia!
And thank You, Lord God, that You don't do things by half measures!
You kept this dear woman,
You healed her from illness, and You will strengthen her body.
I ask that she will be safe in a warm house,
with good food, and loving care.
I ask that You will return her bodily strength,
and glorify Yourself in the process,
in Jesus' mighty Name, amen.
Thank You, Abba! I love you!

J

jkalyna

TY EVERYONE GOD BLESS EVERYONE.

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for your Mom and all who love her :)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, please bring health to this woman. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

S

shekaniah

How is your mom doing?
Prayers sent again

J

jkalyna

:) SHE HAS LARYNGITIS, I TELL HER TO EAT TO GET HER IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOTED BACK UP. SHE IS A REAL FIGHTER I CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HER, AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR CARING, AND BEING IN THIS MINISTRY OF PRAYER, IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU ALL. GOD BLESS YOU, AND ME. HUGS:)

Oct 27, 2012
Dearest one, My prayers are with your dear Mother that God through His most Divine Son Jesus, bring her healing, Godspeed! It is important that she also keep her faith Strong during this time as when one is ill their spiritual defenses are usually down and negative thoughts can become pervasive to keep a person from healing.

But God is in control of this situation with your Mother and I will ask Him to touch her in a very special way this very day! That she will regain her strength and a good Positive attitude so conducive to healing. Thank you for asking for prayer for your dear Mother! God hears the special prayers of His children especially when one prays for their Mother. We will also pray in concert for her!

You are doing good in taking care of her as you do and in loving her. She will get well with Jesus touching her and imparting His healing power unto her! May God bless your Mother and you! We Love both of you!

"I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto Thy Word." -- PSALM 119:107 (KJV)
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." -- HEBREWS 11:1 (KJV) <*>>>>><

J

jkalyna

THANK YOU HEAVENLY WARRIOR, GOD BE WITH YOU AS YOU PRAY. MAY HE PROTECT YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH. AMEN.

L

libertygirl

.....prayers sent.

G

graceandfaith

praying for you and your mother

J

jkalyna

:) GOD IS GOOD, I THANK HIM FOR KNOWING WE NEED THINGS AND OUR FAMILYS, IT SAYS HE KNOWS THE THINGS WE NEED BEFORE WE ASK. THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR THE SUPPORT IN FAITH BELIEVING PRAYERS. SHE IS GETTING STRONGER, AND SOUNDS MUCH MUCH BETTER. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
That is good news, thankyou for letting us all know. :)
She remains in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Your mom is so lucky to have you for a daughter!
Thank you for the update...prayers continue!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

J

jkalyna

IN LIFE EVERYTHING ONCE WAS TAKEN FROM HER DURING THE FAMINE IN UKRAINE, HER MOTHER DYED FROM STARVATION, IT WAS A TERRIBLE TIME THEN. SHE HOLDS ON TO PRAYER AND FAITH, THESE THINGS HAVE PULLED HER THROUGH. I DO THANK THE LORD FOR HER FAITH IN HIM. AMEN. YOU ARE BLESSED GREATLY AND LOVED BY THE FATHER. AMEN