For New Believers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

May Jesus bless you and keep you by his Spirit, and preserve you blameless before his face!! AMEN!!

I love you in Jesus Christ. HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!!!

My friends, it is very important that we keep pure hearts when searching for the truth. There are many words and many doctrines and many voices. But there is only ONE WORD, ONE TRUE DOCTRINE and ONE VOICE that we need to be hearing. And how can we tell the difference?

You have heard the voice of the world, because it is COMPLETELY opposed to the voice of the Truth. But I want to share with you a safe way to walk.

If you are at least .00000000000000...1 percent unsure about anything, do not indulge in it. If there is a conversation that you are not 200% sure you have been told the answer to by the Lord himself, do not join it.

A popular conversation is about the Rapture as I have seen. Everyone supposes to know about the book of Revelation. But a safe way I learned is that if there is disagreement then not everyone can be telling the truth. Either they are all wrong or some are right and some are wrong (the right must agree), but they cannot all be right. So then how will we know the Truth?

If you think that you know all there is to know about something, consider yourself, because NO MAN knows yet as he ought to know. So before God no one can boast of his knowledge. We do know in part, so we should edify each other in the part we know (that we are 200% sure the Lord has spoken to us about).

Now, there are some that say they are 200% sure, but the Holy Spirit has convicted them already that they are wrong and need to repent. I have been convicted when I was wrong and no one is exempt. We will be judged by what we know and what we did with it, this way no one is exempt.

If a person has never heard the name of Jesus, they can also be saved. But if they have heard and not believed they will not be saved. God works in the heart not by what men suppose to be right and wrong, but he tries the heart and the reins. But remember, if you have known the truth and did not obey the Truth you will invite condemnation in.

This is why the ministers of the gospel are hated and persecuted. It is because they speak the Truth and put people in remembrance of their iniquities, as Jesus Christ also did, leaving them NO EXCUSE to sin. So as many as are without the law will be judged without the law, and as many as are withing the law will be judged within the law. NO EXCUSE!

So then, without the revelation of Jesus Christ NO ONE can know the Truth. Because the truth is not ascertained, but revealed. May Jesus bless you.