For the Father loves the Son.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Jesus Christ was begotten, conceived in Mary by God. “Eternally begotten” is not biblical.
Christ is the only (or uniquely) begotten Son of God. From eternity. It is absolutely biblical and here's the proof: But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. (Micah 5:2) This prophecy applies to Christ.

EVERLASTING = ETERNAL

notmyown

May 26, 2016
The point is this, if you do not know the Father, you cannot know the son
Everyone denying the Son does not have the Father. The one confessing the Son has the Father also. (1 Jn 2:23 BLB)

All things have been delivered to Me by My Father. And no one knows the Son, except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father, except the Son, and to whom the Son might choose to reveal Him. (Mt 11:27 BLB)

Therefore they were saying to Him, "Where is Your Father?" Jesus answered, "You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also." (Jn 8:19 BLB)

Jesus says to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, if not by Me. If you had known Me, you would also have known My Father. From now you know Him, and have seen Him." (Jn 14:6-7 BLB)

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Daniel 7:13-14

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Daniel 7:13-14

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
what event do you believe this refers to?

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
what event do you believe this refers to?
I'm not sure this can be reduced to a single event. It clearly covers human human history (the four beasts) including the end of days. IMHO this is human history, start to finish but others may disagree.