For The Firemen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Two firemen were shot in cold blood, others injured near Rochester, New York. Let us lift up all people who strive to save lives, and those who have given their all in this endeavor along with those they have left behind. No greater love has any man than to lay down his life for others. It is unbearable thinking of the families of these brave servants of man. Our Lord welcome them to His Throne, always in Yeshua, Jesus, amen.....amen

P

psychomom

Jack, that happened just a few hours from where we live, so it's pretty big in the papers...:(

Asking for mercy, and so much grace.
And for the Lord to bring life from death.
He's just so good at that.

Abba, please, may these men be beholding Your Son right now.
Please lavish grace on their loved ones,
and allow everyone they knew to see the Lord Jesus.
May their eyes be opened to the Gospel.
May their hearts be comforted.
May they find peace in Your Kingdom.
For Jesus' sake I ask these things,
so may it be, truly.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jack, that happened just a few hours from where we live, so it's pretty big in the papers...:(

Asking for mercy, and so much grace.
And for the Lord to bring life from death.
He's just so good at that.

Abba, please, may these men be beholding Your Son right now.
Please lavish grace on their loved ones,
and allow everyone they knew to see the Lord Jesus.
May their eyes be opened to the Gospel.
May their hearts be comforted.
May they find peace in Your Kingdom.
For Jesus' sake I ask these things,
so may it be, truly.

Amen always in Yeshua, Jesus Christ's name, amen......

P

psychomom

Wishing you a very happy Christmas, dear friend.
Hope you're getting settled. ♥

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Wishing you a very happy Christmas, dear friend.
Hope you're getting settled. ♥
These good wishes could very well go on forever, as a matter of fact, they will. May your Christmas be blessed with the full Presence of Christ's Love; He is Love. I pray this for all who love Him, always, amen..............

Oct 27, 2012
Yes, the tragic happenings in these United States and the world signals something very wrong with the way some men are thinking. The taking of innocent lives as in the recent shooting of the school children in Connecticut is more than sad. And the further taking away of the lives of firemen who come to save lives is truly beyond sad as well.

We must all Pray for Peace and Tranquility in the world. May God touch each person who is tempted to do harm to another and bless them with His Divine Love that their heart may be rekindled in His Love instead and that they may turn from their evil intent. All life is precious as God made it! Let every man and woman help preserve that life and pray for those in harm's way.

Dec 23, 2012
Amen:) God bless you all and i am sorry about the firemens:( i will be praying for them and hang in there:)

S

SPUZIT

We all feel pain for great loses as in the school shooting & now the firemen, I'll. Be praying for their families & communities as well.

Sep 13, 2012
dont forget the possible victims lost in the 7 houses that burned, and the families that lost their homes, they couldnt fight the fire so it spread, since this guy was firing at them

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with all here in Jesus, for these firemen's families and all who knew and worked with them.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my family in Christ