For the Men: 5 godly virtues

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 30, 2011
Okay, in Proverbs 31 it names a whole list of the virtues of a godly woman, but I'd like to hear of the virtues
of a godly man:). Ladies lets just let the men do this one.... please....
(you can put your amens/likes in though:D.)

H

Hal51

The Proverbs 31 Woman is a hard one follow, but I will try. There is no better honor than to lay down his life for his friends, I am a Man to my core and if an enemy was threatning my wife and children. . . Oh man they better have alot of bullets and there better be alot of them because I will fight to the DEATH to protect my wife and children. That is my promise to my loved ones who depend on Me.

Z

zaoman32

There is one verse towards married men that is constantly used, but I don't think the weight can ever be borne down enough. "Love your wives as Christ loved the church". For the single male I think the words of Jesus are imperative, love your enemies, love your neighbors as yourself, take up your cross daily and follow. A brief paraphrase on the rich young ruler, get rid of all you have and follow Jesus.

A virtuous man loves violently, sacrifices his own life, and is a disciple to the one true God.