For you and myself to receive of God!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

Father God, I pray You would position the person reading this to receive of You, and who You are!! Do whatever it takes in our lives that we may receive of You, our VERY great reward!! Thank You Father, You freely gave Jesus, the most precious gift ever!! And how much more will You also freely give us all other things, that we need, of lesser value!!

May Your peace, and presence go with everyone reading, in increased ways!!!
All glory, worship, honour, strength and power to You, Mighty God, thank You, in Jesus name amen

P

psychomom

amen, Tim!

(I have missed you. ♥ )

~ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name! :)

God bless
pickles

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Yes Lord, we need you always in this world, Amen

J

jkalyna

Thank you, I'm*believing*for those hurting, in minds, and body, here on CC, that the evil influences will be broken, what ever the stronghold, and that they will be taken from out of darkness into his light.*

T

Timofree

Thank you, I'm*believing*for those hurting, in minds, and body, here on CC, that the evil influences will be broken, what ever the stronghold, and that they will be taken from out of darkness into his light.*

Amen, may the Light of God flood each persons soul and body, and shine forth removing all darkness, wherever everyone goes!!!!!!!

T

Timofree

amen, Tim!

(I have missed you. ♥ )

~ellie
And I have missed you too Ellie :) all the promises that God has for you, are yes and amen in Christ!! 2 Corinthians 1:20
Shalom, Tim