Forum member in need of prayer...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MTplainsman

I just noticed "Cyphercat", a member on CC for quite sometime, is banned. Though that may not mean much to most, in fact I don't even know what he said or how he was acting to deserve it, but he needs our prayers. He may of gone off the deep end somewhere on here???, but that doesn't matter. To explain, the man had been engaged in a battle. He was torn between conflicts with drugs, separation, and the Lord. He also has a son in the mix.

So, I just ask that no matter what the cause of banning, that we lift this confused soul up in prayer... his whole family in fact. Just because he is banned, does not mean we should push him off and forget about him. May the Lord lift him up and sort his life struggles. Thanks guys.

K

kenthomas27

I agree with you MTplainsman in prayer. I will pray for the soul behind Cyphercat. I confess I do not believe a word he said and don't believe he has a son nor do I believe he has these kinds of afflictions. I believe his affliction is that he wants attention because he doesn't have any and for that I will pray for him and I will thank God that there are people like you that remind me to see past my own cynicism and love my neighbor. In Christ's name I will pray this.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
John 8:36. Amen

L

Luisa1948

FAther, we lift up to you Cyphercat. You know all about him. I pray that you will touch him and set him free from drug addiction, and alcohol addiction and whatever else he's addicted to. We speak healing to him and the peace of God in his life. We release him to you.

T

TashMeyer76

Heavenly Father, I come to you this morning and I want to bring Cyphercat's person before you, none of us know the truth behind him thus leaving none of us in a position to condemn, judge or compliment for that matter. What we do know is that YOU know everything, you know his heart, you know his afflictions, whatever they may be, you know if he's lying or if he's speaking the truth, you know if he's hurting or if he's wanting to hurt others, you know the depth of every man and woman's soul even before the foundations of the earth were cast and you commanded light to exist. I've been a witness of his reactions in some of the chats to know that he is a very troubled soul, but the why's and why-nots are not for me to reason.

God I pray that you will be with him, that you will guide him, that you will reach into his spirit and that your eternal life and love will spread through every part of his body, like coloured ink through water. Let not a single sell go untouched by your many mercies, and let him sense YOUR LOVE.

Father I also would like to pray for our other brothers and sisters here on CC - your word clearly states, Let no unwholesome word proceed to fall from our mouths, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, that it may give grace to those who hear it... your word goes on to say, that we need to be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving just as God in Christ also forgave us. We fully understand that without some sort of moderation and control things and people can get out of hand, and that we need to pull the reigns in some cases, but I pray God that you will guide the CC moderators and other members, that you will be the true and Holy Counsel they will seek when it comes to matters as sensitive as this. Let us not put our faith in Man but in You alone Father.

We pray this in your holy anointed name.
Amen

Feb 10, 2014
I don't know what to say. People are praying for me out of compassion. I may get banned again. But your prayers may have saved my life. If you want to keep up with me, you can find me on Facebook. I've joined a church that I can be accountable to. Maybe you will enjoy watching how the Lord reshapes my life from here on out.

J

jkalyna

Abba father, let what ever bondages are heavy be broken in Jesus name, Jesus said," my burden is light and my yoke is easy. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for him in Jesus with all here.

God bless
pickles