Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Four Ingredient Microwave Fudge

Cook Time:
4 Minutes

Yield:
64 1-inch Pieces

Ingredients:

1 Cup Butter (plus more for greasing pan)
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Pound Powdered Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla

Additional Items You'll need:
8 x 8-inch pan
Wax Paper (I don't use wax paper and it comes out fine)

Directions:
Microwave butter and peanut butter together for two minutes on high. Stir. Microwave on high for an addition two minutes. Add vanilla and powdered sugar to the mixture. Stir to combine. Pour into a buttered 8 x 8-inch pan lined with wax paper. Line an additional sheet of wax paper on top of the fudge. Refrigerate till cool.
Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week. Enjoy!

I

Ice_Tiger

This sounds really good and REALLY fattening!
Ugh.

S

sensitive

Oh WOW! I'm thinking of my New Year's resolution to lose those pounds I put on during Thanksgiving and then Christmas! That sounds delicious!

Jan 16, 2011
Golly, Scotty!

Thank you so much for the recipe. Sinful...absolutely sinful!
Oh dear, what's a gal to do?

S

sensitive

You made me laugh and smile Jaynee! I'm sticking to my New Year's Resolution!

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Haha, Jaynee! I'm so sorry! It is incredibly delicious though!