Francis Frangipane - dominionist spiritual warfare

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Such idiocy condemns itself.
Thanks guys (and gals), you didn't need me to refute one iota of your arguments as they fell neatly together as the house of cards they always where.
It would be good to be able to actually stay on topic; - but since none of you can, it makes no reply necessary as you feed upon each others vulturous assumptions like piranhas on carrion.

BINGO!!
oh rly.
you cant refute any of this anyway.

there are no more prophets.
simple. thats how we know.
anyone claiming to hear directly from God as a prophet speaking for Him is lying.

Aug 15, 2009
AHA ! Now I've figured out your tactics Zone. You're tryin' to expose these lying heretics by using God's Word. And if that doesn't work, you'll stoop so low as to show everybody here the very unbiblical teachings and words these "prophets" themselves have said ... openly. Well .... let me tell you something missus "stick to the Word of God and Christ crucified". WE WANT NEW PROPHETS AND APOSTLES ! WE WANT NEW AND EXCITING THINGS ! And you can forget about me buying you Patricia King's "Prophetic Combo Pack" for your birthday too. And her "Glory School" ? Nope ... I'm not springing for that either. You can figger out how to enter into God's secret place all on your own :mad: And without any new apostles or new prophets to show you the way, you're not getting there ! Betch you're sorry now, huh ? All lil' Zone gets to draw near to the Father in Jesus Christ is repentance, faith ... and her lil' ole Bible. God's written Word ! Now excuse me, if you will. I'm late for my learning to speak in tongues class (thanks to you :mad:)
My, aren't you getting bolder! And darker.......

Aug 15, 2009
oh rly.
you cant refute any of this anyway.

there are no more prophets.
simple. thats how we know.
anyone claiming to hear directly from God as a prophet speaking for Him is lying.
(Based on cessationist & Luthern theology)
There.... more accurate.......much better!

zone

Jun 13, 2010
There.... more accurate.......much better!
i have asked that you not post on my thread.
with one oversight, i have not posted on yours.
i desire no further interaction with you, at this time.

cessationism is Biblical, AoG second baptism burbling reading your mail God told me to tell you - is not.
it's delusion and heresy. and today's prophets may find themselves in hell.

please don't post on this thread.
you have many of your own to defend.

Aug 15, 2009
Jezebel hates the prophets, for the prophets speak out against her. The prophets are her worst enemies. When she wars, it is to stir people against the message of the prophetic church. Yet more than her hatred for the prophet ministry, she hates the word they speak. Her real enemy is the spoken Word of God.

- Francis Frangipane

oh look.

the Charismatics came up with a defensive (and highly offensive) trick to cow anyone who denies God is sending prophets today.

they are the modern prophets, of course.

cessationists are Jezebels.

'parently.

:rolleyes:

To show that I am not over-stating their claims, consider this statement by Francis Frangipane who claims to have sold hundreds of thousands of spiritual warfare books:

The church that successfully wars against Jezebel will be a church that inherits the glorious "morning star," which will be visible outward glory, a symbol of hidden, inward purity. It will be a church that exercises "authority over the nations," uniquely because it has conquered the Jezebel spirit which sought to strip God's servants of authority.14

He supposes that the Jezebel in Revelation 2:20 is a spirit being that is currently controlling much of society and the church. Jezebel's principle enemies are modern prophets who are "Elijah" coming in spirit before the coming of the Lord.

He states,

"Seeing Jezebel so blatantly manifest herself only confirms that the spirit of Elijah is also here bringing repentance and raising up warring prophets throughout our land!"15

In keeping with common dominionist spiritual warfare claims, this assumes that the church throughout history allowed itself and the rest of society to be ruled by Satan's agents, but that now new prophets with new revelations are going to bring us into world dominion.

The Dishonoring of God in Popular Spiritual Warfare Teaching
Refuting the Bad Theology Espoused by Spiritual Warfare Teachers
Critical Issues Commentary

cont....
Oh look..... no personal rules:)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Oh look..... no personal rules:)
stephen, i know you are troubled.
not by me, not by Bob DeWaay.
if i stopped posting today, it won't change your predicament.

Pentecostalism is filled with error.
i'm sorry, it just is.

repent of it all and be forgiven.
just a suggestion.

Matthew 7
A Tree and Its Fruit

15“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

I Never Knew You
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

No More Prophets
No More Prophets - SermonAudio.com

Cessationism Demonstrated & Defended - Part 1
Cessationism Demonstrated & Defended - Part 1 - SermonAudio.com

Cessationism Demonstrated & Defended - Part 2
Cessationism Demonstrated & Defended - Part 2 - SermonAudio.com

Aug 15, 2009
stephen, i know you are troubled.
not by me, not by Bob DeWaay.
I'm not troubled by you. How could you trouble me? You're all bark & no bite.
if i stopped posting today, it won't change your predicament.
That's true. Because it's not about you. How many time I have to tell you that?
Pentecostalism is filled with error.
i'm sorry, it just is.
How would you know? You can't see the heresy in Lutheranism, let alone Pentecostalism.
repent of it all and be forgiven.
just a suggestion.
Sweep around your own back porch for a change, giving everybody else a month's vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.