Free The Misc. Forum!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Make a separate forum for the cheesy games, and free up the Misc forum to have something other than cheesy games. The games are so flooding the forum you can't post anything else in there because it won't last long enough. I'm about to the point of ignoring the Misc forums because i don't play those games.

W

wwjd_kilden

Ï agree (and I am one of the game players....)

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Hmm. Dangerous to even post something like this... you might get attacked in the middle of the night by a gang of cheesy games. :p

I honestly have no opinion about the Misc forum.

S

Siberian_Khatru

C

christiancollegegirl

Ugly, you are so right and this is a great idea. (I'm one of the game players too.)

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I've mentioned this to Robo before and at this current moment he doesn't have the time to focus on creating a separate forum for this. Hopefully it will get done eventually though.

Aug 2, 2009
Haha yes. Do it!! And ummm that pizza looks delish! :p

Aug 2, 2009
I've mentioned this to Robo before and at this current moment he doesn't have the time to focus on creating a separate forum for this. Hopefully it will get done eventually though.
I see you and CCG are doing the Freaky Friday thing. Sweet! lol

C

christiancollegegirl

lol we're having fun with it.

Aug 2, 2009
You know what, it would actually be easier to just rename the Misc. Forum to the Games Forum and move the actual few TOPICS in there to a new forum, than to try and move all of the games to a new forum.

U

Ugly

The point was just to make it all separate, i wasn't specifying how. It was the general thought, not the details i was aiming at.

S

shekaniah

Good thought! Hope it comes to light!

Aug 2, 2009
The point was just to make it all separate, i wasn't specifying how. It was the general thought, not the details i was aiming at.
I'm just pointing out that its like 90% games so it would be a lot easier to just rename it and make a new forum for the few topics that are in there.

T

Tobby17

hmm, i've never seen any music forum here on cc..lol..

I'm so lost here..

U

Ugly

Thats because no one said music.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
hmm, i've never seen any music forum here on cc..lol..

I'm so lost here..
Aw, Tobby, I know English isn't your first language, but overall you do very well. :)

Misc is short for "miscellaneous", which basically means, a little of this, a little of that, stuff that doesn't really have a category of its own, things that have nothing to do with one another. "Miscellaneous" is what you would file something under if you have no idea where to file it. :)

Have some cookies, they're my favorite. :D