Friend had a biopsy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Growing up my neighbor and I really didn't get along so well. She had her first hold at 15 so dealing her was like dealing with a teenager. I was forced to babysit her two boys. Danny was about 5 and Braden was 1. She's grown up a lot sense then. She's found the Lord and she had another little boy who had brain surgery last December. Jayson is now 3. She's only 36 now and a few days ago she went in to have a lump removed. When she came out they told her they had actually removed two. Her test results are a few days away and she's doing well, but he and her boys are understandably nervous. Her name is Michelle.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God of comfort and healing
I pray you bring healing to this family both in Spirit and body. I pray that you will give Michelle a good report from the doctors. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

J

JessW

Prayers for good news.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Michelle and her family are in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

simplyme_bekah

Lord Jesus I lift up Michelle to you and I ask Father that you bring your healing touch and your hope into michelles life Father. She needs to stay here and raise these babies my Jesus so I would ask for your mercy and for your complete healing to Michelle and that you bless her and those babies lives my Heavenly King, my Jesus. I ask on Jesus name that your will be done, Amen. <3

P

psychomom

Prayers sent in the Name of Jesus. &#9829;

L

libertygirl

Prayers sent. :)

S

shekaniah

Praying ...

Oct 27, 2012
My prayers are with your friend. May God bring great results to her and touch her with quick healing! It is good that you have remembered her in this way and have asked for prayer -- for prayer is the KEY! May God bless you for your thoughtfulness about others.
---------------------------------------------------------
God rules in ways many people cannot truly understand but His love is always with everyone. -- HeavenlyWarrior <*>>>>><