Friend needs help

• Thread starter DispensationOfGrace
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DispensationOfGrace

I have this friend who is a really great guy and we have been praying for support and guidance with his money situation, he has been living day by day with no money, he has been helped out enough to have a place to stay but still needs money for rent and things,and has been looking for jobs. please support him in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated his name is Brian, thanks guys!~

S

Sparrow12

I can very much relate to him as I am currently unemployed myself. It's tough out there. Praying he keeps his head up and finds something soon. He is lucky to have a friend like you!

S

shekaniah

I have prayed for your friend...
and Sparrow too...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for your friend in Jesus for all needs, provision and a job.

God bless
pickles

D

DispensationOfGrace

Thank you all God Bless