"Friend" songs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"You've Got a Friend" - Carole King, James Taylor
"Daytime Friends" - Kenny Rogers
"Friends" - TLC
"Friends" - Jody Watley (different)
"Brand New Girlfriend" - Steve Holy
"Potential New Boyfriend" - Dolly Parton
"Girlfriend" - Pebbles
"Partners, Brothers and Friends" - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
"Why Can't We Be Friends?" - War
"Whenever I Call You 'Friend'" - Kenny Loggins w/ Stevie Nicks
"Both To Each Other (Friends and Lovers)" - Eddie Rabbitt w/ Juice Newton, Carl Anderson w/ Gloria Loring
"All My Rowdy Friends Have Settled Down" - Hank Williams, Jr.
"All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight"- Hank Williams, Jr.
"You Say He's Just a Friend" - Biz Markie
"Heroes and Friends" - Randy Travis
"My Old Friend" - Tim McGraw
"You're My Best Friend" - Queen
"You're My Best Friend" - Don Williams (different)
"My Boyfriend's Back" - The Angels
"Some Kind of Friend" - Barry Manilow
"I Miss My Friend" - Darryl Worley
"Friends in Low Places" - Garth Brooks

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Except for Youve got a friend, I'm not sure i know the others. Anyway, i'm reminded of this, said first to be recorded by Rod stewart.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
The Story Behind What a Friend We Have in Jesus
Joseph Scriven was born in Ireland in 1820. He was educated at Trinity College in Dublin and was engage to be married. The evening before their wedding, Scriven's fiance drowned. This tragedy coupled with difficult family relationships, caused Joseph to begin following the practices and teaches of the Plymouth Brethren. Shortly after moving to Canada to become a teacher, Scriven became engaged to Eliza Roche. Tragedy struck again and Eliza passed away from illness shortly before marriage.

Joseph used the tragedies and hardships in life to empahtize with the elderly and poor. Scriven used his time to saw wood for the stoves of those who were handicapped or elderly.

Joseph wrote his famous hymn in 1855 to comfort his mother who still lived in Ireland. He did not seek to be noticed for it, and his authorship was only discovered by accident shortly before his death.

https://www.godtube.com/popular-hymns/what-a-friend-we-have-in-jesus/

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Except for Youve got a friend, I'm not sure i know the others. Anyway, i'm reminded of this, said first to be recorded by Rod stewart.

I love rod Stewart

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Ah actually i know a song or two of his, but (sorry) not really know much of him=)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Supaman -- best friend

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Incredible Crew - sticker friend