Friend waiting on results of possible MS or braintumor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

djness

I have a friend who name is Elizabeth who is awaiting, tuesday, for results of a possible brain tumor or MS. Please pray that whatever it is it can be dealt with properly and I don't think she is saved so that is the highest priority.

S

SunnyDucks

I'll pray for you and your friend while awaiting the results that God's peace will rest on you both. Also that during this time of suffering that your friends heart will open itself up to God and allow Him to enter in. Whether the news be good or bad, I'll pray that you are both able to find comfort and strength in God (of course I'll be praying that the news is good, but God's will is God's will).

P

prodigal

the prayer of a righteous person is a powerful thing. may god hear your prayer sent in love.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting Elizabeth before God in Jesus's name for all healing and salvation.

God bless
pickles

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
walk with God in your time of need, knowing God hears the prayers of the saints. may peace be upon your faith. Speak of God to her, invite Jesus into her life, lay your hands upon her and ask of God through Christ he will hear you.

God Bless the power in us through Christ
Love, a friend

D

djness

She got the first round of results back, no ms or brain tumor. Not sure what is causing her illness though. Thanks for the prayers!