Friendly Chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jenny

My name is Jenny. I'm Christian. Wanted to find others friends and what they, have to say and what they believe. Need some friends! Jenny

B

BlueMtnMarc

Hey Jenny, good to see you here. Have you dropped by the chat room yet? Feel free to send me a message and start a conversation, I'll try to keep it entertaining but fruitful.

God bless

Aug 25, 2011
Hi, Jenny I have meet a ton of friends here. This place is so awesome.

Y

yaright

My name is Jenny. I'm Christian. Wanted to find others friends and what they, have to say and what they believe. Need some friends! Jenny
Hi Jenny. There's a lot to be said about friends in Christ who wrestle with our own spiritual needs. There are many levels of growth, and I have no doubt you will have a chance to participate. I'd like to see how Jenny unravels as your life experiences brought meaning to the phrase , "I desire mercy, and not sacrifice."

Is your husband Christian, and does he participate in the various Christian Chat available to anyone who clicks the right button....? or was that the left button...

Welcome aboard!

S

shekaniah

Hi! Glad you found CC, Hope you make lots of friends.