Friends in high places

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 8, 2012
HEY everyone,i have a small request:please ask god to help me find a friend,ive been out of school for a year now because i couldnt stand all the pain,i never really had a true friend my whole life,thankyou friends!

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Okay, William. :) If you need to talk, feel free to send me a message.

Jun 8, 2012
I am here for you buddy. Anytime you need me i am here:).

S

shekaniah

I will pray for you...
Are you talking mental pain or physical pain?

My next question is do you have a church home?

If not...why don't you join a church youth group?

If you hang out here you will find lots of new friends.

Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus that you will be blessed with good friends in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

sound7

Ex 33:11 "Thus the LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend"

Prov 18:24 "There are friends who pretend to be friends, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."

Ps 55:13 "But it is you Lord, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend.

Jam 2:23 "and the scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness"; and he was called the friend of God"

Thank You, father, for this graciuos invitation to come to You. When we come to humility, You do not move away, You come closer. Like the father of the lost son, You see us coming from afar and run to embrace us. You come to us bearing gifts of grace- grace upon grace to meet our every need; salvation when we are lost, wisdom when we are confused, strength when we are weak, healing when we are broken, Thank You, father, for your kindness that lead us to repentence. AMEN.(Lk 15:11-24) AMEN. Blessed be in the name of the Lord my friend.

Aug 8, 2012
WOW!I do have friends here!Thankyou Jesus!:cool:

Aug 10, 2012
I'll be your friend! Don't worry, it'll all work out. Also, you can send **edited** want prayer! You'll be in my prayers<3

Last edited by a moderator: