Friend's mother with ulcer/money transfer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bluebirdchaser

The mother of a friend o mine is currently suffering from stomach ulcers in Ghana. I have been trying to send her money so she could have something to give to the doctors to treat her but so far there have been troubles at every twist and turn. We are now sort of racing the clock to get it there. I am trusting that God is going to make a way in this and for her. I you could all pray that would be splendid.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 53:5

C

Chezz

Praying that God would heal her from this! Sorry to hear about your friends mom! I hope that she can get better soon! God Bless

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus we pray, that please help her at this time of her need, Amen

May 14, 2014
Dear Father, we ask for this woman to receive help from Your hand to be healed of her stomach ulcers. We know You can do it Lord and we give You all praise.