Friend's Request Sent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jer2911

Hi, for the first I have encountered this technical problem on Friend's Request. I clicked BADDOG's name and ask him for friend's request. It's been a long time pending on my friend's list. Then I told BADDOG about it. He send a request for me to just add him. But there's no request appearin on my friend's list.

Can the request be deleted or refresh. It seems still the message whenever i tried to resend is. You're friend request to BADDOG is already pending.

Thank you.

R

Richie_2uk

Hi, for the first I have encountered this technical problem on Friend's Request. I clicked BADDOG's name and ask him for friend's request. It's been a long time pending on my friend's list. Then I told BADDOG about it. He send a request for me to just add him. But there's no request appearin on my friend's list.

Can the request be deleted or refresh. It seems still the message whenever i tried to resend is. You're friend request to BADDOG is already pending.

Thank you.
Depends on how long the people you adding to friends list notices the invite. But normally when someone signs in, they get a notice that someone wants to add, they then have to click the box and then save. perhaps, you may have forgotten to click on save when you get an invite. or the person you asked to add.

J

jer2911

Depends on how long the people you adding to friends list notices the invite. But normally when someone signs in, they get a notice that someone wants to add, they then have to click the box and then save. perhaps, you may have forgotten to click on save when you get an invite. or the person you asked to add.
Sad to say, BADDOG is not a techie person. Yes, he supposed to see it whenever he logs in. I thought he might have overlooked it. Does it mean there's no way to retrieve or refresh? too bad...

Thanks for your help. :)

R

Richie_2uk

Sad to say, BADDOG is not a techie person. Yes, he supposed to see it whenever he logs in. I thought he might have overlooked it. Does it mean there's no way to retrieve or refresh? too bad...

Thanks for your help. :)
If baddog has clicked on save on the invite, then he will see you in his list. but you can try re-send add as friend, and see what happens, but sometimes, the site slows, and has a few glitches that will sort out, soon, but I will have words with baddog to recap him on how to add frends,

J

jer2911

If baddog has clicked on save on the invite, then he will see you in his list. but you can try re-send add as friend, and see what happens, but sometimes, the site slows, and has a few glitches that will sort out, soon, but I will have words with baddog to recap him on how to add frends,
Hi, my bro. I resent thrice, but all in vain :( Assistance is highly appreciated and hope we can still fix it. Or else my avatar will say it all to you, - my fist/left hand under my chin. (^0^)

U

Ugly

Hi, my bro. I resent thrice, but all in vain :( Assistance is highly appreciated and hope we can still fix it. Or else my avatar will say it all to you, - my fist/left hand under my chin. (^0^)
If you don't get a response from an actual Admin or Mod in the next few hours perhaps try messaging one directly. Always wisest to post here first, to keep them from being bogged down with tech questions. But they seem to only check in here every so often. So if a reasonable amount of time goes by and Users can't assist then we need real help.

Friend requests don't disappear. They stay up as a notice each time you log in. So it's not likely he's missed it. It pops up as a notification in the top right until you accept/decline it.

J

jer2911

If you don't get a response from an actual Admin or Mod in the next few hours perhaps try messaging one directly. Always wisest to post here first, to keep them from being bogged down with tech questions. But they seem to only check in here every so often. So if a reasonable amount of time goes by and Users can't assist then we need real help.

Friend requests don't disappear. They stay up as a notice each time you log in. So it's not likely he's missed it. It pops up as a notification in the top right until you accept/decline it.
Thanks, Ugly. We're friends now and I don't know how. Thanks for the info. :)