FRIENDSHIP!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JESUS_PRINCESS

HELLO MY NAME IS SASHA, IM CHRISTIAN AND IM SEARCHING FOR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS IN THE UNITED STATES, IM FROM PUERTO RICO (YES IM PUERTO RICAN :) ) AND I LIVE IN ORLANDO FL. IM COOL, DOWN TO EARTH, GOOD LISTENER, KIND, HAPPY, POSITIVE, HONEST, GOOD PERSONWITH HONEST FEELINGS, I DON'T LIKE LIES, I LOVE TO GO TO CHURCH I LIKE TO MAKE HEBREW WORSHIP DANCE, I LIKE TO SING JUST FOR GOD, IM A GOOD COOK (IM A CHEF :D ) I LIKE TO HAVE FUN IN A GOOD WAY, GO TO THE MOVIES, TO WALK, READ AND I LIKE TO LAUGH ALMOST ALL THE TIME HEHEHE! THIS MY EMAIL: [email protected], YOU CAN FIND ME AT FACEBOOK OR MSN! COME ON GET TO KNOW ME! GOD BLESS ALL YOU AND ALL THE PEOPLE READING THIS MESSAGE! ;)

S

shekaniah

Glad you found us, you sound like a ray of sunshine! There are a lot of nice and fun people here. Hope you make this your secound home.
God Bless

P

Phoenix

Hey Sasha! Welcoem to CC!!! Glad to have you here! this is an amazing site! many great people here!!! I know you will fit right in!! Take care and god bless!

S

SylviaheartJC

Hola Jesus Princess!! Welcome and have a friend in me and a sister in the faith!
God bless :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
JESUS_PRINCESS hi i hope you are enjoying Christian Chat.