Fringe Minority?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Hello all, I am starting this thread to see how many people on here support the Truckers (Freedom Convoy). I am all for getting my freedoms back! You don't have to respond but if you like it I can count the likes!:) Thanks!!
Did you consider attaching a poll to this thread? The truckers are doing what every sane citizen in a free country should be doing -- ensuring that their freedoms are not stolen by petty tyrants. The Freedom Convoy is not about forced vaccinations per se. It is about the theft of basic freedoms which are guaranteed within constitutions. The whole Western world has used the COVID Scam to wipe away all freedoms. So the truckers are heroes.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This guy is the head politician Premier, of Alberta. In Canada, martial law is called the Emergency act. After I posted this, Trudeau revoked it.
Trudeau still has to answer for many crimes that he and his COVID Gestapo (including the RCMP) have committed against law-abiding peaceful citizens. Let's hope the courts wake up and do what they are supposed to do -- uphold constitutional freedoms and administer justice. The judges have all forgotten why they have been appointed, and have sided with the COVID tyrants.

O

Oblio

The courts? You're a funny guy! Justice has stumbled in the streets...and the people like it this way!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Canadian Prime Minister finally backs down 10 days after invoking de facto martial law.

Canadian Prime Minister Coward Justin Trudeau has revoked the Emergencies Act on Wednesday,
10 days after imposing the unprecedented order to crush the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa.

“Today, after careful consideration, we’re ready to confirm that the situation is no longer an emergency. Therefore,
the federal government will be ending the use of the Emergencies Act,” Trudeau said during a press conference.

“We are confident that existing laws and bylaws are sufficient to keep people safe,” he added.

This comes two days after the House of Commons passed a motion on Monday confirming “time-limited” emergency
powers to Trudeau’s government to break up the Freedom Convoy protesting his oppressive COVID mandates.

Link
Ah thank you.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
However, "tools" brought in to carry out Trudeaus' work have been kept. The noose just got tighter.

that is the trick- they say they remove them but nothing actually changes.

R

RichMan

Fringe minority?
That's me.
My lifestyle and beliefs seems to be out of the main stream today.

O

Oblio

I hate the violence that is going on in the Ukraine. I also reject the mainstream view of what is happening. While I am against Russia's use of violence, I understand that we are being given a managed view of what is happening.
There is a global cabal, my government is in it up to their armpits, and so is the Ukraine. When George Soros implores us to support the Ukraine, that in itself should set off alarm bells. That is, if one has been paying attention.
I am definitely what the MSM would call a conspiracy theorist. I take little pleasure in time proving me right in so many things.

Rebel77

Dec 6, 2021
Has not Russia and Ukraine been at war for years?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I hate the violence that is going on in the Ukraine. I also reject the mainstream view of what is happening. While I am against Russia's use of violence, I understand that we are being given a managed view of what is happening.
There is a global cabal, my government is in it up to their armpits, and so is the Ukraine. When George Soros implores us to support the Ukraine, that in itself should set off alarm bells. That is, if one has been paying attention.
I am definitely what the MSM would call a conspiracy theorist. I take little pleasure in time proving me right in so many things.
Pretty much everyone is a conspiracy theorist these days - everyone left alive who hasn't contracted V-AIDS and/or myocarditis.