Fro-mance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

1still_waters

What's the craziest thing you've done with your hair in your life?

I had various words carved in mine, and i had spikey hair for a while.

error

Oct 23, 2009
My hair has been veryyyyy short-purple and red.

J

Jullianna

Stilly..I'm stunned! hahaha

Some of you have seen the craziest thing I've ever done - Bright blue streaks in red hair for the Colts in recent years. :) But that was before they messed with <3 Peyton <3 *kicks dirt*

Z

zaoman32

I had some funky new-wave hairdo I talked myself into...then my wife at the time talked me into adding a blonde streak through the middle of it. People called me Pepe Lapeu

Dark times, dark times.

A

adekruif

When my hair gets long I like to spike it into a mohawk, or just spike it all straight up when I'm feeling adventurous or silly. I've never dyed my hair but I think it would be interesting to have green hair for a period of time....my mom would probably freak! haha

H

Hellooo

Bright purple/magenta on the bottom layers of my hair a few years ago. I loved it.

C

Catlynn

I've cut my hair off, turned it purple, blue, green, fire engine red and aaaaaallllmost got dreadlocks but decided against it. :D I've been wanting purple or blue again lately for some reason....hmmm....

F

flight316

Shave it off every other day for the last seven years, smooth as a baby's bottom.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I kinda liked that phase a lot of guys went through where they bleached out their hair, then let their natural color grow out and had the two-tone thing going on :).

I've dyed my hair burgundy and eggplant... I am a bit obsessed with red hair and if it wasn't so much work, I'd have stop-sign red hair all the time. During one phase I had a shorter bob cut, and when the red faded, it was a milder version of LeeLoo from The Fifth Element. Unfortunately, the upkeep was way more work and expense than I was willing to invest. But my favorite thing was to do something unannounced and unexpected, like get a perm on a whim or grow my hair for about three years and then suddenly chop it all off without warning.

It made my friends look twice, and my hairdresser bite her nails.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
I don't like to mess with my hair much, it hasn't changed too drastically since I decided to grow my bangs out when I was 12.

Snackers is a bit more adventuresome, though. He just got a brand-new 'do, so perfect timing!

Note: Please ignore the "I Voted" sticker. I think it's some sort of political commentary.

ivoted.jpg