Further insanity from this degenerate administration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Just when you think the insanity of this administration couldn't possibly get any worse.... it does.
The office of the "president" put out an official statement praising George Floyd, of all people, talking about how he should still "be here" to celebrate his birthday with his loving family, and how we will always remember his life and legacy... yada yada absolutely ad nauseum.
Here's a link to his statement....

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...esident-biden-on-george-floyds-50th-birthday/

a copy of it....
Statement from President Biden on George Floyd’s 50th Birthday
  1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM
  3. STATEMENTS AND RELEASES
George Floyd should be alive. He should be celebrating his 50th birthday with his young daughter Gianna, family, and friends. He deserved so much more.
Today, we join his family to honor his life and legacy. And we remember the tragedy and injustice of his death that sparked one of the largest civil rights movements in our nation’s history and inspired the world.
George Floyd’s murder exposed for many what Black and Brown communities have long known and experienced — that our nation has never fully lived up to its highest ideal of fair and impartial justice for all under the law.
The day before her father’s funeral, Gianna told me, “Daddy changed the world.” Three years after her father’s murder, my answer to Gianna remains the same: he has.
A year and a half ago, Kamala and I stood with the family of George Floyd, civil rights leaders, and law enforcement officials, and I signed an executive order, which applies key elements of the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act to federal law enforcement. This order bans chokeholds, restricts no-knock warrants, establishes a database for police misconduct, and directs other measures to advance effective and accountable policing that increases public safety. It is putting federal law enforcement on the path to becoming the gold standard of effectiveness and accountability.
My order also directs the use of federal tools to support similar reforms in state and local agencies. Across our Administration, we have made significant progress in fulfilling the requirements of my executive order, making policing safer and rebuilding trust in American communities.
But we know that implementing real and lasting change at the state and local levels requires Congress to act. I will continue to do everything in my power to fight for police accountability and urge Congress to pass meaningful police reform and send it to my desk. I will sign it.
George Floyd’s memory reminds us that there is more work to do to redeem the soul of America. Let us recommit to changing hearts and minds while enacting policies and laws that ensure our nation lives up to its founding idea: that we’re all created equal and deserve to be treated equally throughout our lives.

and, for your enlightenment, here is one of his victims... truly a loving and wonderful person was George Floyd. We need more people like him, don't we?

George Floyd victim.jpeg

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Just when you think the insanity of this administration couldn't possibly get any worse.... it does.
The office of the "president" put out an official statement praising George Floyd, of all people, talking about how he should still "be here" to celebrate his birthday with his loving family, and how we will always remember his life and legacy... yada yada absolutely ad nauseum.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...esident-biden-on-george-floyds-50th-birthday/

a copy of it....
  1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM
George Floyd should be alive. He should be celebrating his 50th birthday with his young daughter Gianna, family, and friends. He deserved so much more.
Today, we join his family to honor his life and legacy. And we remember the tragedy and injustice of his death that sparked one of the largest civil rights movements in our nation’s history and inspired the world.
George Floyd’s murder exposed for many what Black and Brown communities have long known and experienced — that our nation has never fully lived up to its highest ideal of fair and impartial justice for all under the law.
The day before her father’s funeral, Gianna told me, “Daddy changed the world.” Three years after her father’s murder, my answer to Gianna remains the same: he has.
A year and a half ago, Kamala and I stood with the family of George Floyd, civil rights leaders, and law enforcement officials, and I signed an executive order, which applies key elements of the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act to federal law enforcement. This order bans chokeholds, restricts no-knock warrants, establishes a database for police misconduct, and directs other measures to advance effective and accountable policing that increases public safety. It is putting federal law enforcement on the path to becoming the gold standard of effectiveness and accountability.
My order also directs the use of federal tools to support similar reforms in state and local agencies. Across our Administration, we have made significant progress in fulfilling the requirements of my executive order, making policing safer and rebuilding trust in American communities.
But we know that implementing real and lasting change at the state and local levels requires Congress to act. I will continue to do everything in my power to fight for police accountability and urge Congress to pass meaningful police reform and send it to my desk. I will sign it.
George Floyd’s memory reminds us that there is more work to do to redeem the soul of America. Let us recommit to changing hearts and minds while enacting policies and laws that ensure our nation lives up to its founding idea: that we’re all created equal and deserve to be treated equally throughout our lives.

and, for your enlightenment, here is one of his victims... truly a loving and wonderful person was George Floyd. We need more people like him, don't we?

View attachment 256810
I share your feelings. I also think it is insanity to use a man's death, no matter the worth of his character, to advance your own agenda. He doesn't care squat about Mr. Floyd or his family.

Shame on you Joe Biden.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

a copy of it....
  1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM

View attachment 256810
Joe Biden celebrating his "legacy" reveals a lot about who Joe Biden is. George Floyd was essential for the "summer of love" riots and Biden stealing the election.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Lot's of blame for why the ccp owned and installed administration was allowed and who allowed it, we pretty much squandered American leadership, let our young ones be indoctrinated by leftists and now we have leftists running the show, this didn't happen in one year.
Everything scripture says will happen , will indeed happen, as we see the Ezekiel 38 war begin, satans imam's have gotten their cult members up around the world to protest the victim of the demonic attacks on God's chosen people.
best wishes, I need to check my oil lamp

L

Locoponydirtman

Lot's of blame for why the ccp owned and installed administration was allowed and who allowed it, we pretty much squandered American leadership, let our young ones be indoctrinated by leftists and now we have leftists running the show, this didn't happen in one year.
Everything scripture says will happen , will indeed happen, as we see the Ezekiel 38 war begin, satans imam's have gotten their cult members up around the world to protest the victim of the demonic attacks on God's chosen people.
best wishes, I need to check my oil lamp
If Israel restored to the land from chapter 39 happened in 1948 how is this the war that happened in chapter 38?

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
This is why the world has been going insane since the rise of the Internet.
Everything is politicized, including viruses.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If Israel restored to the land from chapter 39 happened in 1948 how is this the war that happened in chapter 38?
Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

It doesn't say this is when they return to the land, that wouldn't make any sense, it says this is when they will know it was Jesus.

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. 4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

This happens before the Ezekiel 38 war, it is what Israel looked like coming out of the concentration camps of the holocaust. From 1948 to today Israel has become an exceeding great army, but they were not a great army when they first went into the land, that was the tender leaves shooting forth.

L

Locoponydirtman

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

It doesn't say this is when they return to the land, that wouldn't make any sense, it says this is when they will know it was Jesus.

Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest. 4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. 5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: 6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. 8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them. 9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

This happens before the Ezekiel 38 war, it is what Israel looked like coming out of the concentration camps of the holocaust. From 1948 to today Israel has become an exceeding great army, but they were not a great army when they first went into the land, that was the tender leaves shooting forth.
I was thinking about this.
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39:25‭-‬29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
[25] “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— [26] after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. [27] When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, [28] then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. [29] And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”
https://bible.com/bible/114/ezk.39.25.NKJV

L

Locoponydirtman

a copy of it....
  1. HOME
  2. BRIEFING ROOM

View attachment 256810
Saddly our govco is full of evil mongrels.
With the elections coming expect more pandering and lies.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I was thinking about this.
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39:25‭-‬29‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
[25] “Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— [26] after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. [27] When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, [28] then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. [29] And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.”
https://bible.com/bible/114/ezk.39.25.NKJV
That says "whole house of Israel". Right now about 50% of the jews live in Israel. They have not all been brought back.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
You should be more reverent of Saint Floyd.

I know.... I'm ashamed....:cry:

that may not be the right word.... he was such an inspiration to all young men in the community. Fine, upstanding citizen. Any flaws in his character were forced on him by "the system"....

I'm expecting a statue nearly any day now....

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I know.... I'm ashamed....:cry:

that may not be the right word.... he was such an inspiration to all young men in the community. Fine, upstanding citizen. Any flaws in his character were forced on him by "the system"....

I'm expecting a statue nearly any day now....
Your penance is an annual pilgrimage to polish the statue.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I share your feelings. I also think it is insanity to use a man's death, no matter the worth of his character, to advance your own agenda. He doesn't care squat about Mr. Floyd or his family.
Tucker Carlon has just debunked the whole George Floyd narrative with even more documentary evidence.

Tucker Carlson Challenges Prevailing Narratives on George Floyd’s Cause of Death Based on New Court Documents in a Bombshell Episode: Derek Chauvin “Didn’t Murder George Floyd” (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...es-prevailing-narratives-george-floyds-cause/

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
The Republicans are the opposition to the Democrats, so the Democrats will lie about them to get people to shun them.

The top leaders of the Democrat party believe in evolution, and no personal God, so they follow the new age movement interpretation of the Bible based on the occult and evolution, and people are still evolving to be spiritual, and a god, and there is no personal God.

So like the Hebrews and Arabs argue who has the correct interpretation of the word of God, the parties have different interpretations of the Bible.

Republicans, Jesus is Lord and Savior, and there is a personal God.

Democrats, evolution, evolving to be spiritual, and a god, and there is no personal God.

Which they follow Lucifer who they believe is a god, and an alien, that gave mankind intelligence, and will help mankind to have peace, and advance, and evolve along with the New Age Christ, which they talk about the return of the gods.

They do not believe Lucifer is a fallen angel because they do not believe in a God.

When the Bible says Lucifer fell they interpret it as he descended from Venus to Earth eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then animal-man.

Hillary was wearing a lapel pin of a Phoenix bird looking to the left with the Earth in its claws which means the Phoenix Eagle has captured the Earth, and is taking it in a new direction.

They believe the occult, mystic, Phoenix bird, after 200 or more years is consumed in fire, and out of its ashes arises a new Phoenix bird.

The Democrats want to collapse America on purpose, and out of its ashes shall arise the New World Order.

The United Nations supports new age organizations, and is with them as well as Science.

The Pope elected 72% of the Cardinals so they would be in the majority so they can elect the new Pope who will go along with the New Age Christ.

The Woke movement are the type of people who will accept the new age movement, so they are trying to make the Woke movement the major influence in society.

They are using the Woke movement as a combatant weapon against the Republicans saying they are toxic, and bad, and oppressive, to get people to shun the Republican party so the new age movement can influence more in society.

The top leaders of the Democrat party do not care about the black people, Mexicans, or any minority, but they are using them as leverage to say we care about them and the Republicans do not to get people to shun that party.

The Democrats started the KKK, and are the same as they always have been, and the new age movement is a Caucasian led plan which they focus on the Aryans which they call white people, and the New Age Christ will be a Caucasian man.

Which the Bible says the Roman Empire does not lose her dominion until Jesus puts down the world, and they will devour the Earth, tread it down, and break it in pieces, which when the New Age Christ starts working in the world he will push the agenda of the new age movement for three and one half years to change the world to that format, which he shall think to change times and laws.

If black people understood they would shun the Democrat party, and never started BLM, but they are highly exalting themselves in today's society so many will not listen although more are listening than before and changing.

They want to exalt themselves so much that they are saying things that are off the wall to exalt themselves, and protesting for people that they should not, and lying about the white people of the Republican party.

But any time the people can exalt themselves they will do it, and will make up lies, and believe lies.

The Democrats are convincing them they care about them but they do not.