Genetics, DNA and the Holy Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

UM

Banned
Nov 8, 2013
23 + 23

Two down... three up...

VotiveHands.jpg

charles-bosseron-chambers-sacred-heart-of-jesus.jpg

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Dr. Mikey,

your elaborate Rocky Mountain Apocalypse video is interesting.

at 2:42-ish, you have occult depictions of various things, i guess about the "he-goat" of daniel 8?
you're making a connection between Alexander the Great and.....what? Baphomet? Capricorn?

like....why?

2:48 - into Imperial 1st (BC & AD) Century Rome and ....what? off into some obscene blasphemy?

(warning - PEOPLE DO NOT VIEW THIS VIDEO)

why Mr. Mikey?

why do you think these delusions of yours (the American flag sideways - stars & stripes = fallen angels mating with women) have anything to do with Christianity?

why are you initiating Christians into some home-brew of occultism (that the Royal Arch Masons would laugh at)?

nothing you've presented has anything to do with what the R.A.Masons do and planned and have planned.
it's nothing quite as dramatic as you imagine.

anyway, i think you might be unwell...which can happen when you go where you're going.

or just a troll.

and i think this stuff is totally inappropriate for Christians.

this is just total self-indulgence, and none of it is either science or real masonry.

:rolleyes:

you should be on your way, imo.
but hey - it's not my site.

Last edited:

UM

Banned
Nov 8, 2013
Aaron’s Rod That Budded

Our next item to study is Aaron’s Rod That Budded.

This is a very fascinating item indeed as it reveals many clues to Bible Genetic Codes. It even relates to the Two Witnesses of Revelation.

Aaron’s rod was a staff carried by either Moses or Aaron. It had miraculous powers. One of those powers was the ability to come to life and turn into a serpent!

The relationship to DNA should be obvious at this point…

Corbis-42-17770480[1].jpg

However, let’s explore the rod a bit further.

First, it’s important to know that a rod or staff is used to guide, correct, and protect sheep.

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

In other words, a rod is used as a “lesson teaching tool”. Have you ever wondered if the meaning of life is to learn? Sometimes those lessons can be very challenging for us.

Teaching lessons is just what Moses and Aaron do with the rod… and Pharaoh was the one who needed to learn. Unfortunately, he was very stubborn and so… that rod had to work overtime causing plagues and parting the Red Sea and all sorts of punishments for him.

This scene from the movie, Ten Commandments shows the staff turning into a serpent…

[video=youtube_share;ahkwQhQZWG8]http://youtu.be/ahkwQhQZWG8[/video]

Notice Pharaoh has Magickians that can make inanimate objects come to life as well?

Tarot-01.png

This is a very subtle clue with great meaning that is often downplayed. The Bible is basically telling you that the Egyptians were Alchemists… or Genetic Engineers that knew the deepest mysteries of DNA tampering.

Think of that when you look at images of Egyptian gods that were part man and part beast.

Again, this meaning is lost in today’s modern age, however this is one of the chief reasons Israel was separated from Egypt. It was to get them away from Mystery Religion practices… especially Alchemy.

Unfortunately, the practice remains to this day under Jewish Mysticism, Kabbalah, etc.

I have a bad feeling God isn’t going to put up with that for much longer.

Hopefully that Michael dude will show up soon to straighten things out.

Exodus 9:4 (NIV)
But the LORD will make a distinction between the livestock of Israel and that of Egypt, so that no animal belonging to the Israelites will die.

I wonder if God was getting rid of their GMO foods. Lol.

Speaking of Pharaoh’s Magickians and their Serpents, take a look this passage when they threw down their staffs after Moses and Aaron…

Exodus 7:11
Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.

Look up the word “enchantments” under Strong’s…

Strong’s No: 3858 – lahat
Short Definition: flaming

This word is used in only one other place in the Bible…

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

It is used in context with Eden (where the Serpent is), Cherubim, and a “Flaming Sword” that turned every way to guard the Tree of Life.

A flaming, “Magick” sword that turns and turns eh?

DNA-on-fire-concept_shutterstock_300.jpg

Are you getting it yet?

Who had the wound of the sword and lived?

Revelation 13:14
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Isn’t it interesting that a sword is used in context with Genetic Engineering and giving life to the Beast?

Do a search on the word ‘sword’ and you see this pattern of three words over and over again…

“sword, famine, and plague”

Famines and plagues are what Aaron’s ‘Serpent Rod’ brings time and time again.

Isn’t this what Bio-Weapons made from DNA do?

This leads us to the Two Witnesses.

Moses and Aaron are a type of Two Witnesses and the lessons they teach bear a striking resemblance to those in Revelation…

Moses Aaron Slide-01.jpg

Again… DNA is the perfect witness. It doesn’t have the capability to lie. It uses words of A, C, G, T to ‘testify’.

Is it just too obvious to believe?

Take a look at this movie screenshot vs. a Two Witnesses image…

Ten Commandments-01.jpg

Two Witnesses-01.jpg

Were the producers trying to tell us something?

Notiice the 'Heaven and Earth' / 'Father and Mother' / 'Fire and Water' themes?

Later we will compare some of these findings with Egyptian Mythology.

One final note. In Numbers 17:8 we read…

And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.

Look at what the Tabernacle is called! Witness! And there’s Aaron’s rod with Almond Blossoms.

Why Almonds? It’s a feminine shape. The shape of a private part. It is what we are born out of.

You can look at these to get an idea...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....0...1ac.1.31.img..1.8.898.wBX5itk3KIA#imgdii=_

Sorry I had to show that, but truth hurts sometimes.

Finally we come to these strange verses about the Rod…

Ezekiel 7:10
Behold, the day! Behold, it is coming! Your doom has gone forth; the rod has budded, arrogance has blossomed.

Ezekiel 7:11
Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of theirs: neither shall there be wailing for them.

Could this be a clue as to where we humans get our corrupt flesh from? I believe it is.

Let’s add Aaron’s Rod to our Candlestick to see if it matches…

unclemikey-447.png

Indeed it does.

What if we were to ‘shed’ our Earthly garments… like a Serpent sheds its skin? We will cover that later.

Up next. Who's covering the Ark?

Ezekiel 28:14
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

That isn’t who I think it is… is it?

Wait… Stones of fire?

K

Karraster

...hmmm interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 2, 2013
Three up two down indicates that we are in the 5th race of 7 ...two of which did not take three that did take. Or it can represent the trinity, the amount of time till the end, genetics in your case, Jim Carreys movie "23", it doesn't represent all living upon the earth because different animals and plants have different numbers of chromosomes.

UM

Banned
Nov 8, 2013
I wonder where the Center Hydrogen Bonds are?

I know they're around somewhere...

unclemikey-337.jpg

zone

Jun 13, 2010
GNOSTIC HERESIES

and we have a team working at it.

K

Karraster

Better watch your "Ps" and Qs" UM. The chosen one is after you.......

Oct 12, 2013
God's manna is truth that fulfills. Not food that just satisfies the flesh.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
the Magical Mystery Tour Thread.

have at it children.

careful not to cause any little ones to stumble with your tantric gnosticism dressed up as science and exposé.

K

Karraster

UM, I hope you do present all of this. It must not appeal to everybody, but then neither does finding fault with every man's doctrine that isn't yours, there's plenty of that here. Aren't we supposed to seek the truth? Let each man make his own mind up concerning himself, and without harassment. Bully tactics, I guess there is not anything new under the sun.

I look forward to what you say about the covering cherub.

Oct 12, 2013
this is great i just wish we could do it without slandering our president. that 'sort of' damages your credibility.

What about Obamas creditability he lies over and over again. "You won't lose your insurance".
Oh yeah.
He means well, but he is listening to his dark side. "Forgive them for they know not what they do".
Have to have compassion for him.

K

Karraster

When does life begin? I say at conception.

K

Karraster

What is GW pointing to?

UM

Banned
Nov 8, 2013
Ding! Ding! Ding!

qltrkstf.gif

That's what The Powers That Be don't want the kiddies (or grown ups for that matter) to know.

This is very, very threatening information.

Excellent job Karraster.

Just for that, you get a sneak peak at Zechariah...

unclemikey-450.jpg

What the heck is that thing joining the trees?

Two Witnesses-01.jpg

Two of them eh?

stuart_franks_01_04.jpg

I wonder if they eventually split up?

Because the thing with the pipes in the middle might...

Naw... that would make it too obvious. Wouldn't it?

tornveil.jpg

Sep 4, 2012
the Magical Mystery Tour Thread.

have at it children.

careful not to cause any little ones to stumble with your tantric gnosticism dressed up as science and exposé.
I think it's the gospel according to Dr. Suess.
cat_in_the_hat.jpg

K

Karraster

Break or split.....the anointing oil is what feeds our lamps. For Dr Seuss readers, that's the oil that keeps our lamps burning as we wait for the groom.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
That's a wrong way of characterizing it.

Life = spirit

Human life began when God breathed His Spirit into Adam and Eve.
Every time sperm meets egg, it is a continuance of that act.
Live sperm meets live egg = life goes on.

An individual soul, or identity, begins at conception.

Sorry, off topic, but I like injecting that into conversations when it comes up.