Georgia teacher fires a gun in the classroom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Take a look at the guys picture,does he look stable? At all? Personally if I had children I would not send them to a public school. This guy used a handgun,so now we have to ban those? smh What a mess.
He kinda looks like the teacher that ran off with the 15 year old girl from Tennessee, last year.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I would not be surprised to find out that some
anti-arms special interest group set this guy up.