Gifts for Parents?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 25, 2011
So my family and I are doing our annual last minute shopping. Every year my parents hardly get anything and this year I decided to get them something for Christmas with my Christmas gifted money. I don't like seeing us as the only one opening gifts.

Any ideas what I should get for my mom (Loves cleaning) and dad (Loves NYC sport teams)? You don't have to base it off of what they like, I just want a broad range of ideas.

Thanks!

Oct 11, 2012
Well, I know that my mom likes jewelry. You don't have to spend a fortune. There's tons of stuff that's silver-plated or gold-plated which cuts cost. A necklace would be nice. I would stay away from earrings though if you're are going to get something plated, because it can lead to an allergy if it's not 100% gold or silver.

Stainless steel collage tumbler- http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/01/13/00/65/18/0113006518218_500X500.jpg

10 dollar sterling silver earrings- Alexandria Princess-Cut CZ Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Set, 3 Pairs: Earrings : Walmart.com

Jewelry- All Pendants & Necklaces : Pendants & Necklaces - Walmart.com

Jewelry box- jewelry box - Walmart.com

Here's another link that are gifts specifically for women-
For Her : Gifts by Recipient - Walmart.com

For your dad,

If he likes to grill:

Chili gift set- Outdoor Adventures Chili Gift Set: Food Gifts : Walmart.com

BBQ utensil set- Purchase the Chef's Kitchen 18 Piece BBQ Set at an always low price from Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
Mechanics:

32 piece tool set-
Essentials Tool Set with Zip-Up Bag, 32-Piece, Black: Tools : Walmart.com

Grooming:

All-in-one grooming system- Shop for this Philips Norelco G370/60 Facial Hair Trimmer and more men's shavers at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

Here's the link if you want to browse the rest.

Walmart.com: Gifts & Registry: Gifts by Recipient: For Him

I just chose Walmart because I don't know what you're close to, and usually everyone lives near a Walmart. Buuuut, even if you don't this could give you a good idea of what you might want to buy somewhere else! Hope this helps. Merry Christmas!