GIFTS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brighthouse

As usual I was having a wonderful time in the bible Study room with many of my brothers and sisters. To name all of those who were in there at the time, would take a great deal of time,but rest assured I consider each of them my brother or sister in Christ. Someone had talked about receving a gift from someone. I know I am some what odd to most.LOL But once in a while as someone speak sometimes I have a screen in my mind which will show me something.

When one receives a gift,do they consider only the gift before them? Or do they consider more who is giving this gift to you? A brother had said I am in a constant battle of both my flesh,and my Spirit. And everytime I take a gift of anger, or my feeling get hurt, I get upset!

If the devil came to anyone of us bearing a gift for you would you take it?Or would you consider who is giving this gift and know that any gift he was to give you would never do us any good, and never help another either. But yet in life so many take his gifts,thinking either they can handle it,or that it is not so bad as many may think.

Only to later found out any gift he gives us, he steals even more from us!( john 10:10) Oh he tells us how wonderful we are,and that you have nothing to worry about or even be fearful of.( john 8:44) How many gifts will we receive from someone who NEVER!!! has your best interst in mind,or that of any you consider your friend or campanion? When I was first a believer I took many gifts from him,I had need of money for my family at the time, and wondered how many jobs I would need to work to help out.

The enemy came bearing a gift,he said mark you know in God's Word thou shalt not steal,BUT!! You are not stealing!!You are only taking something to help a family member out of,remember Jesus said Give and it shall be given you?? I took that gift,and for quite a while my family did so much better!

But then reality struck,i got fired for stealing, and everything I took, I lost and then some! I of course blamed the Lord! Who else??Not the one who gave me such a great idea!! LOL Many things brothers and sisters we learn the hard way, because we really seek out self more then our Jesus.

I instruct you Lord, you are suppose to do_OOPS! What appears to our eyes and feeling and emotion is how the enemy looks to bear us gifts,and in the end,we lose! So when you hear a knock upon your heart, from one bearing gifts,check and see who it is first,before you receive the basket of snakes!

For there are some who bear many gifts,but sometimes we find out far to late how much we have to pay for receiving it!! Don't learn the hard way like I did brothers and sisters!! Remember this!! gal 6:7-10!!!) We may never wish to ever become accoutable, but it does not matter what we think!! WE become accountable one way or the other! In words to!! ( Matt 12:36-37) Let us always remember our words as well to to others amen! Be a good gift!! ( eph 4:30-32!!) Blessing all!